SMF for DIYStompboxes.com!

Main Menu

Pictures!

Started by Hal, August 23, 2005, 01:58:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seven64

Quote from: ~arph on March 19, 2012, 10:43:27 AM
Thanks,

I'm not going to share the schematic here, but I will PM answer all questions regarding the design. I'd like to see if I can sell these if there is a nishe market.

you were talking about this schematic in a thread i started about an fx doctor pedal.  i am sad you decided to keep it private.  pm me if you are interested in me paypal-ing you a fee for the project file.

~arph

I'm not a horrible person  8)
I've posted a two step version here:

http://www.diystompboxes.com/smfforum/index.php?topic=96658.0

Enjoy!

Güero

Curing the infection one bullet at a time.

diemilchmann

Your builds are so incredibly clean. The boards are very MXR-esque. Do you do that on purpose? And how do you make them, or do you get them produced elsewhere?

HOTTUBES

DMT is a tough act to fallow ...... but here i go  !

Custom Overdrive    !!

Gain                  Bass                                Treb                       Vol          

Renegadrian

Done an' workin'=Too many to mention - Tube addict!

Govmnt_Lacky

Is it me or....

are there more and more REPEAT posts being put on this thread? I could have sworn I have seen some of these posted here before but, I am too lazy to search the previous 150 pages to confirm it  ::)
A Veteran is someone who, at one point in his or her life, wrote a blank check made payable to The United States of America
for an amount of 'up to and including my life.'

darron

Quote from: Govmnt_Lacky on March 21, 2012, 07:30:52 AM
Is it me or....

are there more and more REPEAT posts being put on this thread? I could have sworn I have seen some of these posted here before but, I am too lazy to search the previous 150 pages to confirm it  ::)

i'd like to repost some stuff for the newbies who couldn't be stuffed reading  back 900 pages!!! it's people like you who stop me (:

a lot of the links would be broken by now i'd imagine, but i've saved all my favourite photos right from the beginning.
Blood, Sweat & Flux. Pedals made with lasers and real wires!

Govmnt_Lacky

Quote from: darron on March 21, 2012, 07:37:24 AM
i'd like to repost some stuff for the newbies who couldn't be stuffed reading  back 900 pages!!! it's people like you who stop me (:

By all means... post away!  ;)

This was more like a sanity check! Some of the pics that have been posted here recently have made me think... "Didn't I just see that pedal on here a few days ago?"
A Veteran is someone who, at one point in his or her life, wrote a blank check made payable to The United States of America
for an amount of 'up to and including my life.'

frequencycentral

"Recycler" VCADSR/VCLFO based on the forthcoming Electric Druid LoopEnv1 PIC. This is the full-on version featuring:

- voltage control over A, D, S, R and global time
- 'Out' 0v - 5v out for envelope use
- 'BP' (bipolar out) +/-5v out for VCLFO use
- three way mode switch ADSR/Gated looping/Looping
- Lin/Log switch - Lin is good for VCLFO modes, Log for VCASDR mode

http://www.frequencycentral.co.uk/

Questo è il fiore del partigiano morto per la libertà!

rousejeremy

Consistency is a worthy adversary

www.jeremyrouse.weebly.com

Perrow

Three recent builds  ;D

Guts of the Fuzz Face.

I'll post a gutshot of the LPB-1 in the 1590A thread.
My stompbox wiki -> http://rumbust.net

Keep this site live and ad free, donate a dollar or twenty (and add this link to your sig)

greeny23

jolly1423

^That one's definitely my favorite! Awesome.

greeny23

kept with the blue.

rousejeremy

You get those bumps in the paint too eh? I switched to Amsterdam Acrylic and the bumps have gone away, it's just a matter of learning how much water to mix for the best result. If I don't let the paint sit long enough after mixing a bunch of bubbles will be in the dried product looking like little holes.
Consistency is a worthy adversary

www.jeremyrouse.weebly.com

davent

In videos on using various Golden® Acrylic mediums they sometimes mist (the wet medium surface) with isopropyl alcohol to eliminate surface bubbles. No idea what effect that might have on a swirl paint job but it might be worth exploring on some test experiments.
"If you always do what you always did- you always get what you always got." - Unknown
https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/photobucket-hotlink-fix/kegnjbncdcliihbemealioapbifiaedg

frank_p

Try cheap coffee filters made of plastic mesh.  Wash them right after using them and reuse.

Barcode80

Also, you can buff off the specs and whatnot with fine grit sandpaper. Then a coat of clear and you are in business.