News:

SMF for DIYStompboxes.com!

Main Menu

Pictures!

Started by Hal, August 23, 2005, 01:58:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bloxstompboxes

That is one of the coolest things I have ever seen.

Floor-mat at the front entrance to my former place of employment. Oh... the irony.

stallik

Quote from: Luke51411 on November 16, 2015, 08:17:45 AM
Wow that looks great! What are the gears fixed to the enclosure with?

Probably steam. Looks great :)
Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. Albert Einstein

Schizo910

Quote from: Granny Gremlin on November 16, 2015, 08:06:22 AM
Hey cool build.  I'd worry about that arm coming off the black cog in the middle getting stomped, but that light is bloody cool; what is it?

Thanks! That arm can rotate, so it's not comming near the stomp. The light is a normal red LED, but there's a tube with a spring above it which gives it that cool effect.

Most of the gears are held in place by the screws from the switches and potmeters. The others by bolts and glue 😋

Granny Gremlin

OK, just a bloody large LED (a local store here has those); thought maybe it was something else - looked kinda conical vs LED shaped with the spring on top of it.
my (mostly) audio/DIY blog: http://grannygremlinaudio.tumblr.com/

Schizo910

Quote from: Granny Gremlin on November 16, 2015, 01:35:55 PM
OK, just a bloody large LED (a local store here has those); thought maybe it was something else - looked kinda conical vs LED shaped with the spring on top of it.

It's not even a big one. The small tube magnifies the light. It's luminating!!! 😄

Pettol

Cool, Schizo910!  Nice steam punk pedal. 

pickdropper

This is a P90 and CE-2.  Switching jacks used so that it can be used as two separate pedals if desired.

bloxstompboxes

Quote from: pickdropper on November 22, 2015, 10:14:15 AM
This is a P90 and CE-2.  Switching jacks used so that it can be used as two separate pedals if desired.

That's the same CE2 board that you used in a 1590A if I remember correctly,right pick?

Floor-mat at the front entrance to my former place of employment. Oh... the irony.

pickdropper

Yep.  It's also the same P90 board I used in a 1590a build.

stallik

Really like the design pickdropper and soo neat
Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. Albert Einstein

jimilee

This is a bloodstone phaser from lectric-fx and a Madbean laserwolf which consists of an overdrive, delay and phase 90

Pettol

Nice work Pickdropper! So tidy and clean!

Kipper4

Really nice builds Pickdropper and Jimilee.
Ma throats as dry as an overcooked kipper.

Smoke me a Kipper. I'll be back for breakfast.

Grey Paper.
http://www.aronnelson.com/DIYFiles/up/

vigilante397

It's been waaaaaaayyyyy too long since I've posted pictures of builds on here, because frankly it's been waaaaayyy too long since I've finished anything :P But this is a Rebote 2.5, nicknamed "The Gekkoplex," with a safe/standard/infinite/oscillation mode rotary switch, a mod my friend described and had me breadboard until I "got it right." Finish is CNC engraved on a powdercoated box (not my favorite, but his request). And just after I finished boxing it he said "You left room for a battery, right?" ::) Needless to say, there will be no gut shots.

• SUPPORTER
"Some people love music the way other people love chocolate. Some of us love music the way other people love oxygen."

www.sushiboxfx.com

Bret608

Here's a fun build I did recently with an IvIark layout. It's the D*A*M FZ-673 circuit, a cool, loud, dark-sounding take on the Zonk/MkI typology. I made a few tweaks to get things working the way I wanted with my transistors (AC128s and OC47). I even got the O.G. Dollar Tree batteries like Jerms!  :)

LightSoundGeometry

a rangemaster that i did, she turned pretty good. voltage got to 5 or a little higher is all could get out of it but sounds great none the less

where do you guys get that shielded cable like that? i see it in almost all of the builds..it looks a lot nicer, and easier to work with, than the stuff I bought

Bret608

I got that shielded cable from LIC Pedals, who has a store on Ebay. He has a lot of other cool parts too.

Cool Rangemaster!

LightSoundGeometry

Quote from: Bret608 on November 24, 2015, 05:11:59 PM
I got that shielded cable from LIC Pedals, who has a store on Ebay. He has a lot of other cool parts too.

Cool Rangemaster!

Cool. I know chris from youtube demos and his youtube channel. I didnt know that he carried the cable! He is one of the good guys emailing me with help & advice on my tonebender.

I will place an order with him in the next few weeks and get me some of that wire. not that the stuff fro SBE is bad or anything, this stuff just looks nicer and easier to work with from the pics. I dont need a whole lot, just enough to build 2-3 pedals for myself.

thanks for the kind words and heads up.

Telvis

garcho

gorgeous! nice work Pick Dropper

• SUPPORTER
"...and weird on top!"