News:

SMF for DIYStompboxes.com!

Main Menu

Pictures!

Started by Hal, August 23, 2005, 01:58:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bluebunny

Quote from: GiovannyS10 on February 02, 2016, 08:39:22 AM
Very sad i can't buy a waterslide... Did i never see one here.

This is where I get mine.  They ship internationally.  You might want to check with them how much shipping would be to Brazil?
  • SUPPORTER
Ohm's Law - much like Coles Law, but with less cabbage...

Tethinhas

Hello again, guys!  :icon_mrgreen:

Check out my lastest work, a Rebote delay 2.5 with mods that i've made as a gift for a huge friend.

Etched enclosure made with the photosenssitive method, and the art was totally inspired in one of my fav movies; Donnie Darko.

It has a extra switch that throw the repetitions to it's max, giving an experimental and cool effect  :icon_cool:

So... what do you guys think?
Handmade Custom Effects, Photography, Music, Arch, Videogames and Randomness. Oh, and aliens.

https://www.instagram.com/ferricustomfx/

Fender3D

If that on the last pic is your friend, he's not huge he's ugly...
"NOT FLAMMABLE" is not a challenge

vigilante397

• SUPPORTER
"Some people love music the way other people love chocolate. Some of us love music the way other people love oxygen."

www.sushiboxfx.com

Mac Walker

Rat in a prototype laser cut enclosure I made a while back.

thofmann

Quote from: Ice-9 on December 29, 2015, 09:20:32 AM
Blue Nebula, fully working and testing now. up/down patch/bank footswitches are not shown

What is this? A FV-1 Frontend?
DIY-PCBs and projects:

login721

Tube booster based on Marshall JCM800 gain stage .

SuzukiScottie

Tubesound Overdrive. Just needs a couple of decals when I get round to it! And a good polish too. [emoji2][emoji2][emoji450]

Ive been building a lot of one knob pedals lately. This one is in a repurposed box. I used Selleys Knead-It to fill some holes in the box. And the biggest knob I had available to cover any signs of the re-used purpose of the box.

bluebunny

Quote from: SuzukiScottie on February 06, 2016, 03:56:25 AM
I used Selleys Knead-It to fill some holes in the box.

You'd never know.  Neat build.
  • SUPPORTER
Ohm's Law - much like Coles Law, but with less cabbage...

garcho

QuoteIve been building a lot of one knob pedals lately.

+1    ;)

i love 1 knob pedals, even 0 knob pedals!

i'm in the process of putting together a couple different 10 to 12 knob/switch thangs and an 8 knob/switch deal-y, i usually avoid these (from a builder's AND a player's perspective) but sometimes you have to make concessions.
looking forward to the next few 0 to 1 knob pedals that are in the build lineup, cheers!
  • SUPPORTER
"...and weird on top!"

KSG

Hello, guys!
Here is my new box - Sound Enhancer. Not exactly stompbox but being connected to any distortion device it improves its sound drastically.
It comprises bass booster (ROG Thor idea) - left side small toggle and 8th order LPF (ROG Condor cab sim part, modified and doubled) - next toggle.
When it switched on, red LED glows.
Right side toggle switches narrow band manually tunable filter. When it switched on, blue LED glows.
Both circuits have true bypass and may be used simultaneously and LED will glow purple.
I built it for man unsatisfied his BOSS MD-2. Now he is happy.

guts:

Preferable user settings and frequency responce:

Recycled box was taken from car hands-free system.

Use it or lose it.

Greenmachine

Hmm ... So I think you're like the new whiz kid around here.

garcho

Quote from: login721 on February 05, 2016, 01:31:47 PM
Tube booster based on Marshall JCM800 gain stage .

gorgeous! bravo
  • SUPPORTER
"...and weird on top!"

Tethinhas

Quote from: Fender3D on February 03, 2016, 12:03:59 PM
If that on the last pic is your friend, he's not huge he's ugly...

Hahahaha, I think I expressed myself poorly  ::)

Quote from: vigilante397 on February 03, 2016, 01:46:39 PM

I LOVE IT.

It's also one of my favorite movies, so I totally get that reference 8)

Thanks sir!  :icon_mrgreen:

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Here's another, this one for me.

Improved with some new mods, as an "improvised Tap Tempo";

Two pots for the delay time, selectable with the Paradox switch. To symbolize the change, we have the LED's at Frank's eyes.

The little switch between "repeats" and "level" throws the repetitions to it's max.

GUTS:

Handmade Custom Effects, Photography, Music, Arch, Videogames and Randomness. Oh, and aliens.

https://www.instagram.com/ferricustomfx/

potul

My latest built.

A Sansamp GT2 with 2 channels, a booster (SHO) and Reverb included. The Booster can be put before or after the GT2. And before you ask, yes, there is no bypass stompswitch. The idea is to have it always on, in an ampless setup.
It's my fist attempt at using decals, and it turned out pretty well.

No guts shot..... it's a mess anyway, I'm still working on routing things better.

garcho

• SUPPORTER
"...and weird on top!"

gtudoran

And... another one

di_rocks

Good night everyone !  :D

I finished this one today, is a 1986 Rat with reutz mod and a switch to select between red leds and Ge diodes

And.... Inside  :icon_razz:

banzai-che

di_rocks nice-nice-nice art!!!!

turbonigro

And the back plate