SMF for DIYStompboxes.com!

Main Menu

Pictures!

Started by Hal, August 23, 2005, 01:58:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jdansti

Quote from: bloxstompboxes on June 08, 2016, 05:06:48 PM
Quote from: Cozybuilder on June 08, 2016, 10:34:26 AM
Add this to the list of things we love that are pink on the inside.

You perv, lol.

I think he was talking about a medium-done filet mignon.  ;)
  • SUPPORTER
R.G. Keene: EXPECT there to be errors, and defeat them...

ElectricDruid

Here's my latest build. This pedal took four years from original idea and proof-of-concept to actually getting finished and put into an enclosure. That makes it my most-back-burnered project ever. It doesn't show on the photo so well, but the paint is a nice metallic finish. Graphics are waterslide decal. I was pleased how it turned out.

And here's the guts before they went in the box:

vigilante397

Quote from: ElectricDruid on June 09, 2016, 06:26:08 AM
I was pleased how it turned out.

Well there's a massive understatement :P That looks amazing! ;D
  • SUPPORTER
"Some people love music the way other people love chocolate. Some of us love music the way other people love oxygen."

www.sushiboxfx.com

gtudoran

A bunch of true-bypass modules based on the 555 timer in flip flop mode

GiovannyS10

flangelicious. Hahaha. I want one! Nice pedal, nice board. Very nice build...
That's all, Folks!

"Are you on drugs?"
-ARSE, Duck.

www.instagram.com/allecto

bluebunny

• SUPPORTER
Ohm's Law - much like Coles Law, but with less cabbage...

garcho

Great looking board and build Druid! And thanks for the article on your website. I can't wait to get back into building, and that flanger is going on the top of the list. I haven't been able to work on anything in months, and I probably won't be able to work on anything until this fall or winter. I hope I remember Ohm's Law...
  • SUPPORTER
"...and weird on top!"

Jamdog

The latest addition to my pedal arsenal

Not exactly a pedal,  but an lm317 based dead battery simulator.
-Jamdog

gtudoran

After so many years and so many iterations finally the GTFO is in its final form

electrosonic

Last night's set up in the jam space, with five of my builds

• SUPPORTER

bloxstompboxes

It has been a while since I finished one. Been a little busy. My orange smoothie with board courtesy of GGBB.

Floor-mat at the front entrance to my former place of employment. Oh... the irony.

deadastronaut

my first 1590a...

vol pedal...handy lil tool...

https://www.youtube.com/user/100roberthenry
https://deadastronaut.wixsite.com/effects

chasm reverb/tremshifter/faze filter/abductor II delay/timestream reverb/dreamtime delay/skinwalker hi gain dist/black triangle OD/ nano drums/space patrol fuzz//

Cozybuilder

DA-
Looks good, welcome to the dark side.
Some people drink from the fountain of knowledge, others just gargle.

bluebunny

Quote from: deadastronaut on June 23, 2016, 03:35:00 PM
my first 1590a...

Neat.

Now that you've been initiated, let's see you cram an Abductor or Chasm in there!    :icon_twisted:
  • SUPPORTER
Ohm's Law - much like Coles Law, but with less cabbage...

balkanizeyou

hand painting is fun!

it's the really cool Jenny Greenteeth by Valve Wizard - weird chorus-ringmod thing. Take a look here: http://www.valvewizard.co.uk/jennygreenteeth.html

bloxstompboxes

Nice crackle finish PCB there, balkanizeyou.

Floor-mat at the front entrance to my former place of employment. Oh... the irony.

balkanizeyou

Thanks!
It happened by accident - i applied the clear coat before the green paint had the time to dry, which caused those crackles - i will try it next time with the enclosure and report back  :icon_idea:

idiot savant

Newest envelope filter. Using the Polivoks filter core this time. Same box layout as my previous filter.

I'm using the same envelope follower and similar pre and post amp stages as my MS20 filter. Super unique and squelchy filter. Very wild resonance, and much less predictable than the MS20, but equally fun.

I've been incorporating CV into all of my recent projects, so next I'm planning a box of utilities that I can route to all these pedals. Something like a LFO, AD/AR generator, Signal to gate converter and maybe a simple VCA all in a box, so I can have something like a poor man's Moog control processor for my pedals with CV.

bloxstompboxes

Quote from: balkanizeyou on June 24, 2016, 02:03:31 PM
Thanks!
It happened by accident - i applied the clear coat before the green paint had the time to dry, which caused those crackles - i will try it next time with the enclosure and report back  :icon_idea:

Sort of the same thing with my engineer's thumb and a yinwie malmsteen yjm308. Baking paint on the enclosure in the winter time outdoors in a toaster oven. Long story short, really cold oven suddenly being forced too heat up to 150F. Actual oven temp exceeding paint's flashpoint before the oven temp sensor starts to read the right value. Paint catches fire and soot splashes onto the enclosure causing cool effect.