News:

SMF for DIYStompboxes.com!

Main Menu

Pictures!

Started by Hal, August 23, 2005, 01:58:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

darron

Blood, Sweat & Flux. Pedals made with lasers and real wires!

Cozybuilder

Some people drink from the fountain of knowledge, others just gargle.

balkanizeyou

My first attempt at waterslide decal. Not too bad, but there's still a lot of room for improvement

and my usual messy wiring. It looked a bit better at the beginning, but I had a lot of problems with this build, which led to a lot of troubleshooting, tinkering and rewiring inside the enclosure (of course it worked perfectly just before I put it in the box).

jimilee

Quote from: balkanizeyou on September 24, 2016, 02:54:00 PM
My first attempt at waterslide decal. Not too bad, but there's still a lot of room for improvement

and my usual messy wiring. It looked a bit better at the beginning, but I had a lot of problems with this build, which led to a lot of troubleshooting, tinkering and rewiring inside the enclosure (of course it worked perfectly just before I put it in the box).

That's awesome, I love it. And the trick there is to take a picture right after you get through wiring it, that way nobody knows what it really looks like after we troubleshoot it again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Elijah-Baley

Nice graphic, balkanizeyou! :D

This is my Timmy, and it sounds great.
Nothing news about the look, my still-no-graphic-pedals look similar each other, but this is my first 4 knobs (and even a DPDT toggle switch) in a B size box. Inside it is very tight! Almost I couldn't close the box. ::)
«There is something even higher than the justice which you have been filled with. There is a human impulse known as mercy, a human act known as forgiveness.»
Elijah Baley in Isaac Asimov's The Cave Of Steel

jimilee

Nice job getting everything lined up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

duck_arse

why is pepe sad, balkers - he has hypnotoad laser eyes and gold knobs, what more could he ask for?
don't make me draw another line.

balkanizeyou

Quote from: duck_arse on September 25, 2016, 10:42:00 AM
what more could he ask for?
a metal footswitch washer and a "treble boost", of course  :icon_frown: but there's more reasons to it: Pepe is also sad that his kiwi brother didn't become the face of New Zealand's national flag and for other obvious reasons.

jlprry

I thought that since I have been using this forum for help and inspiration for a long time, I thought I would contribute a little. So here is a couple things that I have built.

Big Muff Ram p
i
Tonebender MKII w/OC81D
[URL=http://s1378.photobucket.com/user/OSjody/media/4x6_0077_zpsojfawkkm.jpg.html][/URL]

thanks for looking

Jody

stallik

Jody, really good work. Very neat graphics, etch and a wonderfully simple look. Internals look really well excecucted and I love the bright magenta hook up wire  -- I just wouldn't be a ble to resist taking my wire clippers to the ends of the hook up wires. Nothing appears to be touching anything else but it offends my OCD! :)
Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. Albert Einstein

hylandren

jlprry, I can tell the big Muff Pi enclosure is an etch, but is the Tone Bender as well? Its so precise that it almost looks like a waterslide.
Excellent execution inside and out on both, by the way.

duck_arse

jlprry - wow. it was a long wait, but well worth it. nice.
don't make me draw another line.

rutabaga bob

Life is just a series of obstacles preventing you from taking a nap...

"I can't resist a filter" - Kipper

flanagan0718

Here is a few of my more recent builds.

Thanks for looking!

-Mike-
Hey guys I'm Mike

My Blog
http://custohmelectronics.blogspot.com/

rutabaga bob

Mike - what's the third one down?

Edit: never mind - I followed the link.
Life is just a series of obstacles preventing you from taking a nap...

"I can't resist a filter" - Kipper

flanagan0718

Quote from: rutabaga bob on September 30, 2016, 02:44:13 PM
Mike - what's the third one down?

Edit: never mind - I followed the link.

I'll answer anyways...DBA sound saw - madbeans mood ring - order switcher - DBA Harmonic Transformer - jmk blend (for fx loop input). It was a super fun build!
Hey guys I'm Mike

My Blog
http://custohmelectronics.blogspot.com/

playsforfun

Gummy Bear Fuzz complete with snacks. Got an aspiring guitarist-to-be quickly losing interest in practicing? Well maybe there just aren't enough gummy bears during practice time. Enter the Gummy Bear Fuzz. Stomp it for delicious fuzz tones ala the Mastadon Fuzz or crack it open for a sugar sweet snack while you wail those tasty riffs.

I bought this little lunch box a while back for a buck. It still had candy in it. I've been wanting to turn it into a fuzz and finally did. I decided on the Mastadon Fuzz but then only drilled three control holes. I decided to socket the pinch control and find a happy resistor value that works well for me. I put the transistors and electrolytics on the underside because I can with Barry's boards. Still looking for that sweet resistor value but never the less we've got a fuzzy little tubby cubby for the practice room. Looks great in front of the Marshall.

deadastronaut

change the led to red, and move it to the right a little... :icon_eek:

;D  cool build,
https://www.youtube.com/user/100roberthenry
https://deadastronaut.wixsite.com/effects

chasm reverb/tremshifter/faze filter/abductor II delay/timestream reverb/dreamtime delay/skinwalker hi gain dist/black triangle OD/ nano drums/space patrol fuzz//

GiovannyS10

Quote from: deadastronaut on October 03, 2016, 04:50:22 AM
change the led to red, and move it to the right a little... :icon_eek:

HAHAHAHAH naughty astronaut
That's all, Folks!

"Are you on drugs?"
-ARSE, Duck.

www.instagram.com/allecto

Kipper4

TrikBox Bird Phaser

Ma throats as dry as an overcooked kipper.

Smoke me a Kipper. I'll be back for breakfast.

Grey Paper.
http://www.aronnelson.com/DIYFiles/up/