News:

SMF for DIYStompboxes.com!

Main Menu

Pictures!

Started by Hal, August 23, 2005, 01:58:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Funkymonk

BSIABII with contour pot in a 1590a enclosure.

Marcos - Munky

Nice first post, Funkymonk!

Another sardines can. This one is the Golden Dragon Overdrive by Andy (Dragonfly). Btw, what happened to him?

Gut shot:

Outlaws

Tone Bender MKIII
Got it powder coated.

EBK

Quote from: Outlaws on April 24, 2017, 10:41:54 PM
Tone Bender MKIII
Got it powder coated.

I love you (because you are here and sharing with all of us), but please, use [IMG width=n] for the times that I am out of WiFi range*....  :icon_wink:

One quick question: Looks like your powder coat is inside and out.  Do you have any electrical connection to your enclosure for shielding purposes?

*I personally like n to be 350, more or less, depending on how much detail I need to show
  • SUPPORTER
Technical difficulties.  Please stand by.

Outlaws

Quote from: EBK on April 24, 2017, 11:56:11 PM
Quote from: Outlaws on April 24, 2017, 10:41:54 PM
Tone Bender MKIII
Got it powder coated.

I love you (because you are here and sharing with all of us), but please, use [IMG width=n] for the times that I am out of WiFi range*....  :icon_wink:

One quick question: Looks like your powder coat is inside and out.  Do you have any electrical connection to your enclosure for shielding purposes?

*I personally like n to be 350, more or less, depending on how much detail I need to show
Lol, I thought it was odd.
There is the jacks.  I had to re-drill the holes after.

Perrow

On a side note, using width does nothing to the image size except scale it to that width. You'll have to resize it to lessen the bytes required for the download.
My stompbox wiki -> http://rumbust.net

Keep this site live and ad free, donate a dollar or twenty (and add this link to your sig)

duck_arse

Quote from: Perrow on April 25, 2017, 09:08:31 AM

On a side note, using width does nothing to the image size except scale it to that width. You'll have to resize it to lessen the bytes required for the download.

I'll second this.
You hold the small basket while I strain the gnat.

EBK

Bummer.  I thought it was a server-side resize.   :icon_sad:
Then I'll go with another suggestion: if using Imgur, tack on a letter to the URL, right before the '.jpg':
s = Small Square (90×90)
b = Big Square (160×160)
t = Small Thumbnail (160×160)
m = Medium Thumbnail (320×320)
l = Large Thumbnail (640×640)
h = Huge Thumbnail (1024×1024)
  • SUPPORTER

kaycee

Mk 1.5 Tonebender with an acrylic viewing window. Built on pad board, internal LED lights the inside up when on.

Top Gear Fuzz Sustain on vero from the Tagboard layout.

EBK

Love the window (router?).  I think it would be cool to continue the pop rivet thing instead of screws, but that's mainly because I'm a fan of pop rivets.  :icon_wink:
  • SUPPORTER

kaycee

No router, drill the corners, cut with a junior hacksaw and file straight. I think the riveter would shatter the acrylic but I might try it sometime.

darron

Quote from: kaycee on April 27, 2017, 02:31:29 AM
I think the riveter would shatter the acrylic but I might try it sometime.

i feel that you should use minimum pressure with acrylic. enough to mechanically secure it, but anything further can add spider cracks (is that the term? little hair cracks) on the long-run.
Blood, Sweat & Flux. Pedals made with lasers and real wires!

GiovannyS10

Hey guys,
Here is my last one building! One more looper, and curiously it was my first building using millenium bypass, but worked very fine.

That's all, Folks!

"Are you on drugs?"
-ARSE, Duck.

www.instagram.com/allecto

duck_arse

wowee! and not a sign of pink. [drilling the perspex gets it excited, once you then pop it with the rivett, it will crack, in my experience.]

gigo - mango millenium AB switcher?
You hold the small basket while I strain the gnat.

bluebunny

Quote from: kaycee on April 26, 2017, 06:32:44 PM

I would normally say I can't stand Windows, but I'll make an exception this time.   ;D
  • SUPPORTER
Ohm's Law - much like Coles Law, but with less cabbage...

bluebunny

• SUPPORTER
Ohm's Law - much like Coles Law, but with less cabbage...

GiovannyS10

Thank you, Marc!
Hey old duck, you are ever saying like my greater grandmother used to say "I want MANGOOOOOOOOOO!"
That's all, Folks!

"Are you on drugs?"
-ARSE, Duck.

www.instagram.com/allecto

rankot

• SUPPORTER
60 pedals and counting!

Refractions

Last couple of builds.

Dual Valvecaster - now sold.

TubbyTrem - Valvecaster with Tremolo.

TrueBlue

Here are my first 2 builds. A BYOC mouse and a GGG BMG violet rams head version. Still trying to figure out my third build.  Learning a lot about finishing and thinking about etching the next one.