News:

SMF for DIYStompboxes.com!

Main Menu

Pictures!

Started by Hal, August 23, 2005, 01:58:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Valoosj

Indeed it is. It scared the shit out of me as well, but I'm looking for a dvd version now  ;D
Quote from: frequencycentral
You squeezed it into a 1590A - you insane fool!  :icon_mrgreen:
Quote from: Scruffie
Well this... this is just silly... this can't fit in a 1590B... can it? And you're not even using SMD you mad man!

Papa_lazerous

I loved the song from Watership down when I was very young.  so much so my mum went out and got it on 7" singel for me.  I must have only been a toddler as it came out in '78 and I was born '79.  Still love it if I listen to it now

Nikolay

Our next project: 12 channel footcontroller.

More pictures here:
http://s2.photobucket.com/albums/y23/Naudio/FC12%20Footcontroller/

At this time this is only the rack part. I'm not ready with pedalboard.
This can control 12 pedals. Include speaker simulator, balanced output and headphone amplifier. Speaker simulator works only for balanced output and headphone.
Here is my Footcontrol design:
http://naudio.hit.bg/fc.pdf

More pictures soon!

arma61

Hi all diyers

here are some pictures of my MultyFxs board, still not 100 finished, also lables need to be changed it doesn't work with transparent adhesive paper.  From right to left : AutoWha, DOD OD250, Octave up sick box, and Minisynth, soon a tone control (may be the one of the BugMuff)  will be added.

Front View                      Rear View                      Side View                        Front Zoom                     Rear Zoom

keep diying
Armando
"it's a matter of objectives. If you don't know where you want to go, any direction is about as good as any other." R.G. Keen

ambulancevoice

can we see some guts my brother? pleaseeee :D
Open Your Mouth, Heres Your Money

arma61

Ok, here u r

Voltage regulator                       gut

Almost everything have not been bought for purpose, but I've used everything I could find laying around

The case is a 3 bottles of wine case, cut to shape and drawn by my 79 y.o. father!  (a sort of burning the wood with a hot pencil, I don't know the name in English, we call "pirografia", could be pyrograph in English! or something like that)
the screw that hold the wires came from my guitar's pickguard!
the PCB on the right side, the autowha, was etched in late '70s

and so on...

I'll change soon the labels, and let mu father to draw the word on the wood, don't ask why I didn't do that before, I don't know either!!

The case is not shielded as I've used shielded wires (still some not shielded need to be replaced), and it works fine, I can use it also near my PC no hum no "radio".. , normally I cannot do that with a Boss DS! if it's too close to the monitor . So for the moment I leave it like it is.

and while I'm writing (language forces me to use easy words) I would like to thanks everybody in this forum, I could not have even thought to do this without.

Ciao
Armando

"it's a matter of objectives. If you don't know where you want to go, any direction is about as good as any other." R.G. Keen

jayp5150

Haha, we just call it woodburning here in the states  ;D

That's a cool enclosure.

jonathan perez

no longer the battle of midway...(i left that band)...

i hate signatures with gear lists/crap for sale....

i am a wah pervert...ask away...

arma61

Quote from: thebattleofmidway on November 28, 2007, 05:41:14 PM
no shielding?

Quote from: arma61 on November 28, 2007, 05:10:05 PM

The case is not shielded as I've used shielded wires (still some not shielded need to be replaced), and it works fine, I can use it also near my PC no hum no "radio".. , normally I cannot do that with a Boss DS! if it's too close to the monitor . So for the moment I leave it like it is.

No, for the moment it doesn't seems I need it
Ciao
Armando

ambulancevoice

delicious guttiwuts
it will probably need the shielding some day
Open Your Mouth, Heres Your Money

Nitefly182

Rehoused Skreddy Mayo

Nikolay

I'm ready with my pedal board for the footcontroller. See my post 12 channel footcontroller.
Pictures here:

bartschutte

Pictures of my first selfmade effect, it's a clone of a mxr distortion+

Empty housing with decals and clearcoat

Finished effect:

The guts, out of the housing

Samy

Quote from: Nikolay on December 03, 2007, 03:03:42 AM
I'm ready with my pedal board for the footcontroller. See my post 12 channel footcontroller.
Hello Nikolay, your footcontroller is amazing !  ;)
How did you made those white labels over the black paint ?
I make powder coating and one of my difficulties is to do a good label over dark colors ! I have tried white vinil but it´s a bit expensive for small pedals ...

I´m trying to learn how to program EEPROMS to make a programmable footswich soon...
:icon_rolleyes:

dano12

Three rats, with clipper switches, one box. rawk :)

tranceracer

Nikolay,
That's a sweet controller and switch box.  Did you fab the foot controller and switch box or did you purchase it online?  I'm looking at building one of these myself.

BTW, Dano12, that tripple RAT is sweet!  I like the Land of the Rising Sun theme.

-tR

arma61

Hi

my StratoBlaster, first attempt to cover the enclosure with something, this is adhesive paper printed with a inkjet printer than a coat of lacquer.

and gut, a little bit messy but when is closed it's working so, who care.....!!!!

ciao
Armando

Nikolay

Quote from: Samy on December 03, 2007, 10:34:12 AM
Hello Nikolay, your footcontroller is amazing !  ;)
How did you made those white labels over the black paint ?
:icon_rolleyes:
Thanks Samy!. I make my labels over the rack unit usig  transfer paper and iron. after that I use acryl transparent spray to cover all labels.
Foot controller is maked by a local shop using screen printing, because I like solid printing over the foot control for extra quality.

Quote from: tranceracer on December 03, 2007, 02:20:47 PM
Nikolay,
That's a sweet controller and switch box.  Did you fab the foot controller and switch box or did you purchase it online?  I'm looking at building one of these myself.

-tR

Thanks tranceracer!! This foot controller is made by me. I make it for one guitar player here in Bulgaria. I will make a few of them soon for another guys.
This is 100% analog controller using relays to control all 12 channels. Also there are ballanced output, headphone amp and speaker simulator.

qwixzh

nice foot controller nikolay! whats the dimension of that footcontroller?

amazing work indeed!

arma61

Hi

we can call it "old style PCB"

I just need to modify one PCB, today I'm on holyday so no access to my office laser printer, I went back some years and resumed the old way, lucky strike, the marker is still in good condition.

not bad, isn't it ?

Ciao
Armando