SMF for DIYStompboxes.com!

Main Menu

Pictures!

Started by Hal, August 23, 2005, 01:58:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

arma61

Quote from: Renegadrian on June 21, 2009, 05:12:20 AM

RED SQUEEZER

That white knob give just a touch of "ecclesiastic" it looks like a Bishop !!!!!!!!!  :D  :D

"it's a matter of objectives. If you don't know where you want to go, any direction is about as good as any other." R.G. Keen

Renegadrian

A bishop^?!  :icon_eek: wow, my friend, it's either you got too much fantasy or you just have to quit smoking   :icon_lol: :icon_wink:
Done an' workin'=Too many to mention - Tube addict!

roseblood11

obblitt

I just had a great idea.... Will someone use a Heironymus Bosch painting as a decal on a really nuts pedal? I'd love to see that!

Serge

@roseblood11: what font did you use for "MK II Professional"?  I've been looking for that...

fuzzo

Really beautiful ! I prefer this kind of paint job, than the paint of zvex or others.

Where have you bought the tonebonder box ? it looks like different of Hammond box.

Electric Warrior

Quote from: Serge on June 22, 2009, 07:13:30 AM
@roseblood11: what font did you use for "MK II Professional"?  I've been looking for that...

the right one is Microgramma Bold Extended or Eurostile Bold Extended. looks like roseblood11 used a lighter or regular variant.

bobp1339

This is an EA Tremolo pedal with mods that I completed about a month ago.  I have used it for several gigs and I am really pleased with it.
It was originally meant to be just a prototype, I used carbon film resistors, etc, but I liked it so much I used it.
Used my own layout and etched the board. I was really pleased with the results.

The pics don't really show the color... It's a fluorescent pink, so when playing in a bar with black lights, the pedal looks really nice.

peace
BobP
"I love the smell of solder in the morning..."

...Bazz Fuss, EA Trem, Ross Comp, MXR Env Filter, Orange Squeezer, custom bass preamp...
http://chindigband.com

biggy boy

Quote from: roseblood11 on June 21, 2009, 08:42:49 PM

I really really like the art work on this one :icon_cool:

Is it etched or laser print transferred then clearcoated?

Heemis

slacker

Serge

do you know the exact font for "Tone Bender" as well?

Electric Warrior

No, but Arctic 2 looks similar

solderman

When I think about Envelope Filters I think about funk. And when I think about funk the first thing that comes to my mind is Bootsy Collins and his Bootsy's Rubber Band and Parliament-Funkadelic together with George Clinton . This man is something extra. Both his music and his appearance leave no one untouched. This man IS groove impersonated. So I thought that pink would be an appropriate color for the Q-Wha  Envelope filter. It's based on the ROG Nurse Quacky

For technical info and sound samples, see this link
http://www.diystompboxes.com/smfforum/index.php?topic=64752.msg634286#msg634286

The Man the myth the concept

[/quote]
The only bad sounding stomp box is an unbuilt stomp box. ;-)
//Take Care and build with passion

www.soldersound.com
xSolderman@soldersound.com (exlude x to mail)

gutsofgold

Tube sound fuzz. Excuse the wear on it... it's already seen about a dozen shows.

disto

Quote from: solderman on June 22, 2009, 06:16:32 PM

wow thats one hell of a pickup combination,. 5 pickups... thats ridiculous i can understand with one bridge one neck and maybe a middle

frequencycentral

Quote from: disto on June 22, 2009, 07:55:32 PM

wow thats one hell of a pickup combination,. 5 pickups... thats ridiculous i can understand with one bridge one neck and maybe a middle

Yes, nothing ridiculous about that bass apart from the five pickups.  :icon_biggrin:
http://www.frequencycentral.co.uk/

Questo è il fiore del partigiano morto per la libertà!

biggy boy

Quote from: frequencycentral on June 22, 2009, 07:58:40 PM
Quote from: disto on June 22, 2009, 07:55:32 PM

Yes, nothing ridiculous about that bass apart from the five pickups.  :icon_biggrin:

Yes yes there's absolutely nothing ridiculous in that picture is there :icon_rolleyes:
Bootsy's got it going on!!

cloudscapes

a revision of my waveshaper

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H2phzltZCTM

deeper enclosure to make room for the two PCBs, and larger screen! guts:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
{DIY blog}
{www.dronecloud.org}

biggy boy

Man I wish I could find that semi transparent circuit board. :icon_evil: