News:

SMF for DIYStompboxes.com!

Main Menu

Pictures!

Started by Hal, August 23, 2005, 01:58:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

temol

Brown Betty in black (and gold) :) Fun to build and play.

T.

mth5044

Me oh my, that PCB layout is pleasing.  ^^^^

vigilante397

Quote from: temol on April 16, 2018, 05:05:30 PM

I LOVE EVERYTHIGN ABOUT THIS I CAN'T EVEN SENTENCE ALKDFSHA CSLKDFJ ADLFKHG SDLFKBJADFBKLAV. :icon_eek:
  • SUPPORTER
"Some people love music the way other people love chocolate. Some of us love music the way other people love oxygen."

www.sushiboxfx.com

bluebunny

Quote from: vigilante397 on April 17, 2018, 12:07:25 AM
I LOVE EVERYTHIGN ABOUT THIS I CAN'T EVEN SENTENCE ALKDFSHA CSLKDFJ ADLFKHG SDLFKBJADFBKLAV. :icon_eek:

Paging the in-store janitor!  Spill on aisle six!   :icon_eek:
  • SUPPORTER
Ohm's Law - much like Coles Law, but with less cabbage...

bancika

My SLO preamp with the laser engraved faceplate...named it Zlo, meaning "Evil" in Serbian.

The new version of DIY Layout Creator is out, check it out here

roseblood11

Quote from: vigilante397 on April 17, 2018, 12:07:25 AM
Quote from: temol on April 16, 2018, 05:05:30 PM

Nice built! But the pcb layout would be much better, if the pots were the other way round. This needs way too much space!

Benoi31

Isn't it meant to use top mounted jacks?

italianguy63

Meet "Nutria"  aka/PROCO RAT

Designed for 1590B with on-board PCB mounted pots.  Very compact.  Came out sweet.

MC

I used to really be with it!  That is, until they changed what "it" is.  Now, I can't find it.  And, I'm scared!  --  Homer Simpson's dad

rankot

• SUPPORTER
60 pedals and counting!

temol

Quote from: Benoi31
Isn't it meant to use top mounted jacks?

Yes, it is... :)

T.

bancika

finally got to do the labeling on my Friedman Brown Eye (call it Pink Eye) build. The label is printed on the transparent foil they typically use for shop windows or car decorations. It's not perfect and you can see the foil under certain angle towards the light, but it's good enough. The big LED is sanded with fine sandpaper to make if diffuse light more evenly.

The new version of DIY Layout Creator is out, check it out here

rankot

My take on Dr Quack, I've exploited the fact that one of envelope detector diodes shines according to envelope level, so I used that one to illuminate duck's cigarette.

• SUPPORTER
60 pedals and counting!

vigilante397

Quote from: rankot on April 30, 2018, 11:54:18 AM
I've exploited the fact that one of envelope detector diodes shine according to envelope level, so I used that one to illuminate duck's cigarette.

Okay, I'm going to need to see a video of that.

Because that's awesome.
  • SUPPORTER
"Some people love music the way other people love chocolate. Some of us love music the way other people love oxygen."

www.sushiboxfx.com

rankot

I didn't have enough place to install real smoke generator, THAT would be really awesome :D

However, it seems I have to install some kind of video recording facility.
  • SUPPORTER
60 pedals and counting!

rankot

Until I install video recording devices, more photos from my recent pedals: Mini Mu by Mr rring (https://www.diystompboxes.com/smfforum/index.php?topic=107177.msg972458#msg972458)

• SUPPORTER
60 pedals and counting!

KarenColumbo

To bring a bit of amateurism into this thread: Zen Drive clone. 8 hours including everything from Eagle layout and  etching PCB & enclosure 'til first power chord.

• SUPPORTER
I see something of myself in everyone / Just at this moment of the world / As snow gathers like bolts of lace / Waltzing on a ballroom girl" - Joni Mitchell - "Hejira"

stallik

8 hours? Come on, you're just showing off. It takes me that long just to work out which components I've forgotten to order
Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. Albert Einstein

KarenColumbo

Quote from: stallik on May 01, 2018, 02:16:31 PM
8 hours? Come on, you're just showing off. It takes me that long just to work out which components I've forgotten to order
Nice of you to say so, mate :) But as you can clearly see, this build was thrown together in a hurry - had to do it while waiting for my employer's remote access server coming back up after a crash. Took longer than expected, so I did something sensible in the meantime.

If I tried to achieve the build qualiuty shown to me in this thread, it'd take me several days
  • SUPPORTER
I see something of myself in everyone / Just at this moment of the world / As snow gathers like bolts of lace / Waltzing on a ballroom girl" - Joni Mitchell - "Hejira"

rankot

Quote from: vigilante397 on April 30, 2018, 12:25:17 PM

Because that's awesome.

Here's my video: https://youtu.be/PbBJcpE0Tcc
  • SUPPORTER
60 pedals and counting!

diffeq

Quote from: rankot on May 02, 2018, 11:52:04 AM
Quote from: vigilante397 on April 30, 2018, 12:25:17 PM

Because that's awesome.

Here's my video: https://youtu.be/PbBJcpE0Tcc

Awesome indeed. Nice one, Ranko! Was the top covering printed at home or ordered somewhere?