News:

SMF for DIYStompboxes.com!

Main Menu

Pictures!

Started by Hal, August 23, 2005, 01:58:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hal

post your pictures!

Left to right, Easyvibe, Easyface, Green Ringer, Rangemaster (pot is screwdriver adjust on right side.  I know the input and output are backwards....it was my first time doing PCB mount, and doing a sharpie layout)

my collection...minus the pipe bomb tremolo.  I gave that to a friend, and have my own on its way, at some point soon.  Also, my fetzer valve is not pictured.  Its being a recording preamp, near my computer :-D

mongo

my  two op amp big muffs...

Andy

ninoman123

Mihkel

I'll just post one right now, a pic of the Fender Champ I recently finished. The thing isn't boxed so I'll post the one showing the least of the ugly wiring. I'll clean it up when i box it, I promise!  :oops:

(It didn't have to be a pic of pedals, did it?)

Harry

ninoman123 those look nice, like cheap asian knock-offs.

vfr800fiman

Here's my Marshall cabinet simulator I just finished.

This isn't a pedal, but it's what all my pedals plug into :D
What is the difference between mechanical engineers and civil
Engineers? Mechanical engineers build weapons and civil engineers
Build targets.

soggybag

Not finished yet but here's two Big Muffs in progress. The jacks and switch are all soldered to the PCB. I used a Quad NPN transistor array, a'la the Swollen Pickle, instead of four discreat transistors.
I'm still trying to decide where to put the LED? Suggestions welcome.
The one on the right has four Si diodes the other has 3 Si and 1 Ge diode. I'm not sure if I can hear the difference.
The right one has a standard BMP tone stack while the left has the Pickle tonestack. This difference is very noticable.

Jason Stout

QuoteNot finished yet but here's two Big Muffs in progress. The jacks and switch are all soldered to the PCB. I used a Quad NPN transistor array, a'la the Swollen Pickle, instead of four discreat transistors.

I'd save the LEDs, you'll know when they're on! -and an LED would just clutter  the face of some beautiful work! Nice job. 8)
Jason Stout

ExpAnonColin

I win the messy award!

-Colin[/img]

TheBigMan

The Tangerine

MOSFET Booster of the left, X-Over Distortion on the Right

and an ROG Ruby.

bluesdevil

Some of the better looking boxes I've done. Really need to get some detailed  photos taken of a few of 'em to post..... my camera really sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!  The super modded Tycocbrahe looks a lot better in person. You can't really make out the drawing of Tycho himself pointing to the superbright white "super nova" led. The "devil" pedal has 3mm red LED eyes. The swirl paint jobs on the other 2 pedals came from the instructions here:
http://www.projectguitar.com/tut/swirled.htm
  I have to thank all the contributors on this forum because I would not have had the confidence to do any of this if I wasn't so inspired by your own successful efforts.
"I like the box caps because when I'm done populating the board it looks like a little city....and I'm the Mayor!" - armdnrdy

ninoman123

Thanks Harry. I was trying to reproduce the originals as best as possible. The Phozer is the most recent and I decided to change it up a bit. I like my own designs anyways.

Since we are posting amp builds here are some pics of my P1

The insides arent pretty but it works.

Hal

Quote from: TheBigManThe Tangerine

MOSFET Booster of the left, X-Over Distortion on the Right

and an ROG Ruby.

I really like these little ones :-D.  ANy chance for a peak inside?

pi22seven

I just got into DIY EFX a couple of months ago. After seeing the stuff here I got hooked. My first 2 boxes were from BuildYourOwnClone.com.

The treble booster is on a TonePad PCB. I got the box from work and it already had holes so I had to make do.

click to embiggen

idiot savant

punch in the face
mobius trip looper
ad-3208 on steroids

mr.eq

stuartgsmith

Rubot - ROG Ruby w/ bassman mods

brad

Quote from: soggybag
Not finished yet but here's two Big Muffs in progress. The jacks and switch are all soldered to the PCB. I used a Quad NPN transistor array, a'la the Swollen Pickle, instead of four discreat transistors.
The one on the right has four Si diodes the other has 3 Si and 1 Ge diode. I'm not sure if I can hear the difference.
The right one has a standard BMP tone stack while the left has the Pickle tonestack. This difference is very noticable.

Are these Big Muffs or Swollen Pickles (re: IC)?

kusi

hi

scrabler, tremulus lune, Phase 90°

HMP, Obsidian, BMP, GT-2

DS-1, FF, SD-1, Thunderchief, TS-808, DS+

Modded Cry-Baby

greetings, kusi

8 track

Gus's Npn boost with a germanium transistor. Tangerine orange metallic paint.

Rog Ruby

8 track

Mini Ruby with 12 volt battery and 1/8 jacks

Blue Fuzz