News:

SMF for DIYStompboxes.com!

Main Menu

Pictures!

Started by Hal, August 23, 2005, 01:58:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

soggybag

Brad:

Those are Big Muffs. The chip is a Quad Transistor array, there are four NPN transistors inside. From what I had read on this forum this is what was inside the Pickle. Of the two one uses the Pickle Tone Stack the other has the standard BMP tone stack. The one with the Pickle tone stack has one Ge diode, because I get crazy like that sometimes. The other has the full compliment of four Si diodes.

TheBigMan

Quote from: Hal
Quote from: TheBigManThe Tangerine

I really like these little ones :-D.  ANy chance for a peak inside?

Just this shot of the unassembed Tangerine.  It's a bit of a mess in there once they get wired up.  :D

Dan N

MartyB

barret77

Ok, I don't want to sound snob or anything but all your pedals are a shame near my mojo-built hog's foot bass boost. I'm sorry if I'm the best.

:D

Yun

oh boy- time to bring out the ol' kodak moments....

various old pedal-board shots:

Pedals i built:

Plus a billion more effects that i've built....
"It's Better to live a lie, and forget the past, then to Forget a lie, and live the past"

skiraly017

"Why do things that happen to stupid people keep happening to me?" - Homer Simpson

Jacob

Sorry, my webpage is in spanish.
what do you think of that ugly ;) thing?

http://es.geocities.com/diyeffectproject

tiges_ tendres

from left to right:
black case bazz fuss, a differnt bazz fuzz but with no case! ( Ilike the sound a lot!), Tube bender kit from british guitar magazine, buzz box no case, fetzer valve no case, tone bender, range master kit from british guitar magazine.

plate for future pedal use, od-1 my favorite boss pedal ever, and a flowery tin that is probably going to become a flower face fuzz at some point!.

close up of that tube bender, could provide schematic if someone wanted it, very awesome and pretty unique, goes from AC-15 to marshall stack.

I should probably post again when I actually get my arse in gear to putting this crap in cases!
Try a little tenderness.

vfr800fiman

Quote from: barret77Ok, I don't want to sound snob or anything but all your pedals are a shame near my mojo-built hog's foot bass boost. I'm sorry if I'm the best.

Isn't that how Les Paul started?  :P
What is the difference between mechanical engineers and civil
Engineers? Mechanical engineers build weapons and civil engineers
Build targets.

Dirk_Hendrik

Gawd I love this thread and will upload some tomorrow if I find the time and pictures....

But...(allow me some critisism)

How, O, How, or What, O What
is it with all these magnificient painting so often beiing destoyed by mounting those ugly white washers with that footswitch :?:
More stuff, less fear, less  hassle and less censoring? How 'bout it??. To discuss what YOU want to discuss instead of what others decide for you. It's possible...

But not at diystompboxes.com...... regrettably

birt

Quote from: Dirk_HendrikGawd I love this thread and will upload some tomorrow if I find the time and pictures....

is it with all these magnificient painting so often beiing destoyed by mounting those ugly white washers with that footswitch :?:

hihi, you're still trying to get dyers to stop using those hidious plastic washers. keep up the good work :lol:
http://www.last.fm/user/birt/
visit http://www.effectsdatabase.com for info on (allmost) every effect in the world!

vanhansen

Quote from: barret77Ok, I don't want to sound snob or anything but all your pedals are a shame near my mojo-built hog's foot bass boost. I'm sorry if I'm the best.

That is great.  A P2P wired stompbox.  Wonderful!  I love it. :D
Erik

ninoman123

Axial caps, carbon comps, vintage marshall jacks, and a chicken head knob would have finished off the deal. But I like it...what kind of nails are those? Did you have to use a soldering gun?

barret77

I only use silver composite NOS nails in my boutique projects. The wood plank is Siberian Baltic, with Stradivarius recipe varnish.  8)

vanhansen

Quote from: barret77I only use silver composite NOS nails in my boutique projects. The wood plank is Siberian Baltic, with Stradivarius recipe varnish.  8)

There has to be some mojo in those nails....LOL :D  That's the perfect "quick and dirty breadboard".
Erik

mojotron

I've had fun with these electrical boxes...

But, I've put a few in Hammonds too

Hal

omg if only I had the budget...lol

mojo doesnt use the white things.  :-D

bluesdevil

Damned good job with the junction boxes, Mojotron!!  I've been wanting to try 'em out to save a few bucks here and there... I think those shots really convinced me to go ahead.
"I like the box caps because when I'm done populating the board it looks like a little city....and I'm the Mayor!" - armdnrdy

smashinator

Quote from: Dirk_HendrikGawd I love this thread and will upload some tomorrow if I find the time and pictures....

Personally, I really like the way those washers look.  I'm willing to admit that I have weird taste, though.
People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it. - George Bernard Shaw

http://pizzacrusade.blogspot.com/