New, Fuzz/distortion/overdrive/flannger/phaser/wah with pics

Started by Bill Bergman, August 30, 2005, 12:01:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bill Bergman

and mp3 clips, with mods and theory by M. Hammer, and more mods and theory by R.G., pcb layouts by F.P., build reports by Nelson, newbie questions by me (although I've been here a while and refuse to learn), a little lurking and trolling, and finally a schematic..........Did it get your attention? :lol:  
......sorry, just a cheap attempt at humor to follow Mark's interesting thread about what gets your attention to read a post.

Mark Hammer

Aw crap!  Sucked in again.  I was hoping that because it was you, Mr. Bergman, that you had decided to do a complete analog emulation of a Zoom pedal....and it only took 10 PCBs and a 24" wide chassis! :lol:

Bill Bergman

"....and it only took 10 PCBs and a 24" wide chassis!"

Now that's funny!   Made it worth while for the lead in.

petemoore

I have every confidence in your ability to build this thing Bill... 8)
Convention creates following, following creates convention.

DDD

Are there any bonus for the person who read the present topic to the end ? (-:
Too old to rock'n'roll, too young to die

Bill Bergman

You know, the real joke of it is I did build a multi-pedal in a 12"x 24" metal box along tme ago. It didn't work to well due to my inexperience at the time. I think it had all of the above mentioned effects except for the wah.

Guess the sad part is I trashed and bought a digital Boss GT3 :oops:

Bill Bergman

Just goes to show ya, some people can write a bunch of useless crap, but someone will always read it. :lol:

puretube

Bill Bergman

I pretty sure because the useless crap I  was implying, is what I write not the info that you guys graciously supply. :wink:

nelson

hehe

:lol:

I got sucked in too.

Dont abuse it bill..........you never know when it will come in handy,  :wink:

you should check out my Ebay auction

"Zoom Tri-metal (not boss MXR Harmonix Dunlop Way huge Morley Death by audio monkey FX digitech fulltone lovetone Effect pedal schematic 3pdt fender analog man zvex gibson peavey epiphone sunno))) WEM Mesa .......)

:D
My project site
Winner of Mar 2009 FX-X

troubledtom

bill, you got me :twisted:
        peace,
            - tom

The Tone God

It's a TRAP!!!

Andrew

P.S. The title said "with pics".

Fp-www.Tonepad.com

and I thought: "Bill finally built all the tube amp projects he could find and came back for more tiny-magnifying-glass-pliers-pointy tip iron action!"
www.tonepad.com : Effect PCB Layout artwork classics and originals : www.tonepad.com

Bill Bergman

smallbearelec

I fell in head-over-arse, expecting to see something I couldn't possibly build. LOL

The Tone God

Quote from: Bill Bergmanwhere did you find that picture of me?

I did some "fishing" around. :roll:

Andrew

EdJ