SOT: Thanks Mike!!

Started by Mark F, September 06, 2005, 04:34:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mark F

I received the free parts that ANALOGMAN offered last week. There is alot of electros, quite a few Tants, alot of film caps, some SK30 JFETS, alot of 8 pin dual & inline op amps and two tactile switches plus the Sunface PCB. All in all not a bad bargain FOR FREE!! :D  Wow!, the stuff came really fast too! Thank you very much Mike!  :)  You have made me, and I'm sure many more people, VERY HAPPY! :D :D  8)

jimbob

I cant wait for mine. I been chking the mail everyday. I esp cant wait for the sunface board!
"I think somebody should come up with a way to breed a very large shrimp. That way, you could ride him, then after you camped at night, you could eat him. How about it, science?"

JT

Got mine today as well! Thanks a lot for this Mike ! You Rock!

tommy.genes

Got mine today too.

ALOT of opamps - TA75558P, JRC4558D(D), M5223AL

I'll be including buffers everywhere in my designs for a while, or else I'll build a lot of tubescreamers, which I can then sell and people can send them to Mike for mods and he'll get to remove these parts again...

ALOT of caps - mostly electro, a big handful of film, a few tants

Coupla JFETS

But the BIG SURPRISE - an MN3007 BBD  :shock:

Thanks Mike!

-- T. G. --
"A man works hard all week to keep his pants off all weekend." - Captain Eugene Harold "Armor Abs" Krabs

tiges_ tendres

got mine about 2 weeks ago, just after I left for vacation.

I wanted to say thankyou so much!!!  I have a bunch of op-amps for experimentation, but the big surprise was that I had 2 germanium transistors in the bunch!  The fabled nkt 275 and an ac 128.  I'm sure they were rejects, but I will give them a try all the same!

A true score, from a true gent.  Thank you once again.

BTW does anybody have a wiring diagram for the sun face board?
Try a little tenderness.