The Beef Curtain...

Started by hairyandy, September 07, 2005, 01:53:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

george

awesome! thanks Rochey!  I take it I won't find "beef curtain" in Webster's dictionary?

nelson

While beef curtain quite clearly relates to the facilities of a lady to enable a gentleman to gain entry with his pork sword, the reason is hitherto explained. In the 1970s many members of the middle class had dreadful looking reddy-brown curtains hanging in their houses often smelling of the sunday roast which had been enjoyed by the said middle classes on previous sundays. More often than not these people would enjoy a good bit of beef which is why the said curtains smelled the way they did. A lady's receptical which enables penal entry has a very similar persona after many years of sexual attention as the aforementioned 1970s curtains. The expression 'beef curtain' found its origin in the late 1970s.
1970s reddy-brown curtains hanging in 1970s middle class homes smelling of the recent sunday roast often beef. Womans naughty bits look and smell the same after use.

I found that particularly amusing, only mildly misogynist.
My project site
Winner of Mar 2009 FX-X

Peter Snowberg

When I first heard the title I had no idea it was an existing metaphor. :? I just thought it sounded funny in a Frank Zappa random juxtaposition sort of way.

Quote from: trjones1I think the connection between "big muff" and "beef curtain" falls outside the scope of this forum.
Exactly correct and perfectly stated. Thank you trjones1. :D

Its time to take this thread back to ELECTRONICS or the topic ranger will have to intervene.

Thank you.
Eschew paradigm obfuscation

Rochey

agreed - i felt a link was enough :)

hairyandy

QuoteIts time to take this thread back to ELECTRONICS or the topic ranger will have to intervene.

Typing as the one who unfortunately started all of this, I completely concur.  Enough of all the in-yer-endos and back to the fuzziness!  :)  Wait, that didn't quite sound right...Anyway, I'm hoping to get some progress done on the stripboard layout this evening so hopefully it won't be too long until I can share this thing with you guys...

Thanks,
Andy Harrison
It's all about signal flow...
Hairyandy's Layout Gallery