State Of The Cave '05

Started by smallbearelec, September 18, 2005, 04:59:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Melanhead

Long live the Cave !!! ... here's a cheers to many more happy years for you and your wife Steve ... I probably wouldn't be building pedals at all if it wasn't for you...

Eb7+9

Steve ... great read - thx for keeping us informed and good luck !!
thx for the great service - always ... same to Aron for getting this thing going again ...

~jc

nelson

Glad things are starting to reach equilibrium, good luck with the space problem. I had an incling Dr Hammer was a Psychologist.

All the best.

Paul Nelson
My project site
Winner of Mar 2009 FX-X

petemoore

Cool Cave !!!  8)
 All Smiles !!!
Convention creates following, following creates convention.

pbrommer

You're a good man. And thanks for the order. Now, if only I could be smart and figure things out, I might not have as many problems.. Good luck, and best wishes.

Patrick
  • SUPPORTER

jimbob

Great read Steve. I can appreciate the behind the scene information as I often wondered how you did it. Thanks Mark for helping Steve! Otherwise, who knows.. I look forward to seeing Smallbear grow to be a huge and successful endeavor. Its great to see the "American Dream" work out as I often read about its failures and see empty buildings.

Good luck Steve and keep us informed.

James
"I think somebody should come up with a way to breed a very large shrimp. That way, you could ride him, then after you camped at night, you could eat him. How about it, science?"

vanhansen

Great read, Steve, and thanks for sharing with us.
Erik

moosapotamus

Cheers, Steve! Your state of the cave messages are always candid and introspective, and this one is no exception... makes me want to take stock in myself as well (no pun intended).

Small Bear provides an excellent, highly valued service. Here's to your continued success. 8)

Thank you!
~ Charlie
moosapotamus.net
"I tend to like anything that I think sounds good."

DiyFreaque

Great read, Steve.  Here's to a guy who keeps a lot of dreams alive.

Cheers!
Scott