Those DPDTs we discussed 2 weeks ago ...

Started by Gil, September 06, 2003, 04:31:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gil

Remember those taiwanese "blue" audio-purpose DPDTs with the heavy duty metal stomp switch, we just discussed two weeks ago ? ... can't get the thread cuse it's on the old forum but is anyone about to get some of them ?  THe standard high voltage DPDTs drives me nuts, ALL of them are problematic on my 12 DIYs !

aron

Gil (and others),

Hold off for a few days, I may have something soon.

Gil

Thanks Aron !

actually a simple link to the old forum can be much useable.

Greg Moss

I got a bunch of switches from the site mentioned on the old forum.  They're working fine so far.

Here's the site:
http://www.webervst.com

Hopefully that's what you were looking for....

Greg

Mike Nichting

exacly which ones are you using in the picture at the top of the Weber switch page??

Mike
"It's not pollution thats hurting the earth, it's the impurities in the water and air that are doing it".
Quoted from a Vice President Al Gore speech

Gil

in the picture, the ones I was reffering to are the blue are the right side of the picture, while the ones that causing me LOT of problems are the black on the right bottom corner.

wizard

Hi Gil!
I still got about  40 dpdt switches left.
I wish I can do something for you, but I live in Taiwan.
I DIY therefore I am.

Peter Snowberg

Hi Wizard,

I was wondering how you like the Alpha switches? Any problems with them?

Thanks!

-Peter
Eschew paradigm obfuscation

wizard

Hi Peter!

The Alpha switch looks good and feels good. But I am too busy to put it on a stompbox. 2 months ago I sold 260 switches away and no one complains about anything so far.Althought I know nothing about it's durability, I still think it's a good substitution for a Carling switch.

Wanna try?
I DIY therefore I am.

ExpAnonColin

Ah, I saw those switches as well.  I was about to order some from the site, too.  Which one was it that I should look out for?

Gil

Thanks Wizard !!

I actually DO need some, the other type I use right now are ALL making me problems... I live in Israel, is it possible that I send you the money and you ship it to me ? I need about 15-20 of them... 11 DIY's already need ones.

Thanks.

wizard

Quote from: GilThanks Wizard !!

I actually DO need some, the other type I use right now are ALL making me problems... I live in Israel, is it possible that I send you the money and you ship it to me ? I need about 15-20 of them... 11 DIY's already need ones.

Thanks.

I am planning to sell alpha switches and pots and some die-cast aluminium boxes. They are very cheap in Taiwan. But the shipping charge would be a problem.  

I will give it a try anyway.
I DIY therefore I am.

Gil