Started by troubledtom, September 06, 2003, 10:01:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

troubledtom

just....................
             wondering.........
                      peace,
                          - tom  :?:

axr

i have built 2 tremulus, 2 phaseurs and a duo, they're better than what i was expecting, thums up for dann green and the guyz at the commonsound.

jrc4558

I still think that the tremulus Lune is the best tremolo out there.

SoundTech

As of yet, no.  However, there are several on my list to build.  Problem is, I don't have much time to build, so I make very slow progress.  But I can't wait to get them going.  I'm more excited about those than many of the other I want to build.
Sound Tech
  (((O)))

RDV

I'm saving up for the knobs & switches :wink:  :wink:

Regards

RDV

moosapotamus

I've built a Phaseur Fleur and have a Noise Swash that I got in a trade. Wicked cool! I really want to make myself a Stereo Tremulus Panneur, soon as I get a chance. 8)

~ Charlie
moosapotamus.net
"I tend to like anything that I think sounds good."

mattv

I built a Tremulus Lune. I love it. Eventually I'll build some of the others.

sirkut

I've b uilt 1 noiseswash, 1 phaser fleur and finishing up a stereo tremulus panneur..they are all amazing. Needless to say I love those guys for offering all the information you need to build them. If you have any doubts, throw them away and BUILD! The noiseswash alone is awesome.

DaveTV

Funny. I'm building a Tremulus this very moment. Should have it in a box by tomorrow. I'll let you know how it turns out.

troubledtom

very cool!!!!!
   that's great to hear !!!!!!
we ' the commonsound ' are always taking the next step in growth . as soon as mike both gets back from china we'll have more pcbs done.
           peace,
             - tom pollock

marc

built one noise swash, two tremulous' (one with all the mods). thanks for the great projects!

MarkB

built a Swash (on your suggestion!) - and it was cool.. but I broke it.. need to fix it. - it's a great little noisemaker
"-)

keninverse

I've built about 7 pedals but most were triwaves...

troubledtom

that's rad ken,
    the tri wave is an endless work in the making, the mod's are just the begining!!!!!!!!
         peace,
           - tom pollock :twisted:

Quote from: troubledtomthat's rad ken,
    the tri wave is an endless work in the making, the mod's are just the begining!!!!!!!!
         peace,
           - tom pollock :twisted:

i have built 1.5 triwaves (one full with rise/fall and dual cross mod), and a stripped down one with a single tone generator.  awesome units!!  one of these days i do plan on making a new one that is heavily modded :)

Ry

I am in the process of modifying a triwave and I built a phasuer about 4 years ago.  It was first pedal I ever built and it doesn't work very well.

Ry

EdJ

I built a temulus lune;great pedal!At the moment i am in the progress of making a triwave :wink:

Mike Nichting

Hey Tom
I am in the process of building my second Tremulus. I will have one with dual LFO's and one with the regular stuff. I also have a phasuer that I built and I love both pedals so much I am going to continue to build Commonsound effects~!! :-)

Much respect for all at Commonsound~!!
Rock on Tom~!!

Mike
"It's not pollution thats hurting the earth, it's the impurities in the water and air that are doing it".
Quoted from a Vice President Al Gore speech

keninverse

Yeah the beauty of the triwaves is the endless amount of mods that are possible...I built one once that had a simple envelope follower and LFP which sounded awesome...But I got tired of it and sold the thing.  It seems like everytime I build one of those I have it laying around for a while and get tired of it...whenever I don't have the money for parts for other projects that one of the first pedals that get sold...Hah!!! :twisted:

Quote from: keninverseYeah the beauty of the triwaves is the endless amount of mods that are possible...I built one once that had a simple envelope follower and LFP which sounded awesome...But I got tired of it and sold the thing.  It seems like everytime I build one of those I have it laying around for a while and get tired of it...whenever I don't have the money for parts for other projects that one of the first pedals that get sold...Hah!!! :twisted:

i could never part with my triwave!  granted i never use it these days, but it really was such a fun project :)