News:

SMF for DIYStompboxes.com!

Main Menu

Order from Aron

Started by 10acErnie, October 11, 2005, 08:11:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

10acErnie

Got my order today at neck-breaking speed! Ordered on Thursday, received on Tuesday....from Hawaii to Nashville, and yesterday was a PO holiday. I didn't expect it until at least the end of the week. Cheap shipping too!

Thanks Aron!!!

Ernie

Mace

I'm glad you got YOUR order.

formerMember1

yeah me too, My order was VERY FAST!! Plus i am happy knowing that it supports this great forum also.

Thanks Aron!  :D

woulfer

I'm sure everyone here already knows this, but Aron is great to deal with. Not only did I receive my order quickly, but when I had a small issue with a component, he instantly and without question sent out a replacement. I will definately be doing more business with this fine person! Thanks for all you do for us, Aron.

rodan

I got my order really fast and I live in Canada.Not to mention the price can't be beat.

Thanks Aaron

rockgardenlove

I got my order before the confirmation email!  No shit!

LyleCaldwell

Very pleased with the 3PDT switches.  I have no idea how he keeps prices and shipping so low from Hawaii!
What does this button do?

psionicaudio.com

Processaurus

Ordered mine on thursday night, they got here to California monday morning, I'm actually feeling guilty for getting them so fast.  I've never had any out of the 30 or so I've bought and used break yet either.  Good deal Aron!

petemoore

Excellent, I just ordered a few switches once again !!!

Convention creates following, following creates convention.