Smallclone mod question- Now I got it- If anyone else needs help..

Started by jimbob, October 24, 2005, 08:42:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jimbob

I feel like a tard asking such a simple question but  I cant sem to get this working..

Ok- I have a spdt for the lfo mod. Because its the only one i have right now im using a spdt carling that used to be in a dunlop wah.. I attached one end of it fr9om theswitch where there is only one lug and the other to the pcb where the negative end of the 2.2 electro was. On the other end of the switch there are 2 lugs.. From one lug i attached the negative side of a 1uf electro. On the other lug i attached the negative side of the 2.2 electro. I then connected the 2 ends of these togather (the positive sides legs) and placed it in the pcb hole where the positive + side of the electro was soldered in.

This makes a loud screaching and unbearable sound. What did I do wrong here.

Im sure even the newest of the newbies figured this one out.

Mark- Im sure your already tired of trying to explain this to me. Im also irritated because I couldnt even seem to figure out the 4047 cap mod with the 1p4t selector.
"I think somebody should come up with a way to breed a very large shrimp. That way, you could ride him, then after you camped at night, you could eat him. How about it, science?"

jimbob

OK- I finally got it. If there is anyone such as myself who needs a step by step easy tutorial doing this easy mod feel free to ask as I would be glad to help. Esp since I am one of those people and know what its like.  :icon_razz: :icon_razz:
"I think somebody should come up with a way to breed a very large shrimp. That way, you could ride him, then after you camped at night, you could eat him. How about it, science?"