Torchy Vero Layouts almost ready for download

Started by wampcat1, November 07, 2005, 01:04:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bcreekmur

Hi Wampcat.

I checked out the link, and under the Compression category you have the layout I did for the flatline compressor, but it's accredited to Torchy. Now, I don't have a problem with it being displayed on you site, I put it up here in the galleries for everyone and I think it's still on photobucket where I originally placed it. And I think if you look at it, you can easily tell it's not the work of Torchy. His stuff is way cleaner and nicer looking than what I did. I'm just wondering why it was changed to say Torchy did it? Can you fix that please?

thanks,

Brian Creekmur

wampcat1

Quote from: bcreekmur on April 14, 2006, 08:33:06 AM
Hi Wampcat.

I checked out the link, and under the Compression category you have the layout I did for the flatline compressor, but it's accredited to Torchy. Now, I don't have a problem with it being displayed on you site, I put it up here in the galleries for everyone and I think it's still on photobucket where I originally placed it. And I think if you look at it, you can easily tell it's not the work of Torchy. His stuff is way cleaner and nicer looking than what I did. I'm just wondering why it was changed to say Torchy did it? Can you fix that please?

thanks,

Brian Creekmur

Hi Brian,
sure, sending you a pm.
Thanks,
Brian