Equivalents MN320x BBD chips? Joined purchase?

Started by Steben, November 16, 2005, 05:46:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steben

I see on www.Musikding.de that they sell 3.5â,¬ equivalent chips for the MN3207.
Anyone knows cheaper equivalents for the MN3204, MN3209, ...?

Anyone cares to buy a large quantity with me? usually they are fair priced as long as you have 100$ to 500$ minimum order.
  • SUPPORTER
Rules apply only for those who are not allowed to break them

Dirk_Hendrik

:icon_eek: :icon_eek:

Puretube,
Could you please show what part in you response was anwering the topicstarters question?

More stuff, less fear, less  hassle and less censoring? How 'bout it??. To discuss what YOU want to discuss instead of what others decide for you. It's possible...

But not at diystompboxes.com...... regrettably

puretube

Quote from: Dirk_Hendrik on November 16, 2005, 06:54:59 AM
:icon_eek: :icon_eek:

Puretube,
Could you please show what part in you ...?

`t was the social part in me,
responding to:
Quote...?

Dirk_Hendrik

More stuff, less fear, less  hassle and less censoring? How 'bout it??. To discuss what YOU want to discuss instead of what others decide for you. It's possible...

But not at diystompboxes.com...... regrettably

Steben

Only 1024-stagers on DIY resources except the MN3002. But that's 16-pin.
  • SUPPORTER

cd

I'm game, but remember that only the 3207 and 3208 will be cheap because they're currently produced, or more rightly, you can get them made NOW with very little $ outlay.  So you might as well order them from Small Bear.  If you can get a better deal than that in quantity (keeping in mind the time & effort required) post up some numbers.

All the rest are long gone (the dies, process, etc.) and would cost a fortune to make again (to a DIYer, at least).  Which means your only remaining route is surplus, which is hairy at best.

Steben

I found single MN3204 for 10â,¬ (12$).
Long live the dutchmen:

www.vintageplanet.nl
  • SUPPORTER