something new i finished tonight... noise maker. clips

Started by Brian Marshall, November 19, 2005, 03:34:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

goosonique

Nice one ... more useable than the Dirty Bird... judging from the clips ...
i would  vote this as the noise maker of the year (as he strikes out a few more from the list and adds the current  :icon_confused:
:icon_cool:
<((one man with courage makes a majority))>

Peter Snowberg

Eschew paradigm obfuscation

jmusser

Now, what to name it..... Ugly Sync, Dirty Sync (my favorite), Weed Eater, Wandering Synapse, Howler Monkey, Vomitorium, The Sickness, Rumbling Stomach and Repulsivator!
Homer: "Mr. Burns, you're the richest man I know"            Mr. Burns: Yes Homer It's true... but I'd give it all up today, for a little more".

nelson

Nothing involving vomit!!!

How about the spurgletron, the labotomiser, the brain tumour, 56k modem simulator, brain cell destroyer, shock treatment, digitise this!, bear fart.
My project site
Winner of Mar 2009 FX-X

Brian Marshall

i just threw together the first prototype... unfortunately its not working... damnit

goosonique

Just finished this screamer last night....works as is .....thanks Brian. Did kill couple of starys... :icon_twisted:
I did a little pcb which i will post soon...if thats ok Brian !!
Btw any tweaks or updates since ..... :icon_biggrin: i believe this screamer has much m,ore to offer.
Might box it up toghether with Ugly Face build thats been in the shelve too long.  :icon_twisted: :icon_twisted: :icon_twisted:
<((one man with courage makes a majority))>

christobean