Stereo (was: mono) FUZZ box

Started by A.S.P., December 05, 2005, 04:09:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nasse

I was testing "stereo" a week or so ago, I had a chance to play trough B*#¤&/(er V-Amp2 with phones and we downloaded some patches online. One interesting was some kind of auto-panner, I looked the parameters I quess it was done some kind of stereo phaser and ping pong delay. It only lacked a good guitarist. I could not test it with two amps, the B-machine failed, perhaps a power supply failure...

I had once an old Rolling Stones park concert recording, done from TV speaker with cheap mono tape recorder. I made a copy of that recording with small mono cassette recording. I used to play both tapes together same time, with slight time difference... sounded huge imho
  • SUPPORTER

A.S.P.

TZS (Through Zero Stonesing) doesn`t count here...
this is the can of worms I had in mind exactly, and which Mark correctly identified & dug out of the woodwork,
which I didn`t know was already squeeking there inside the controfuzz...
Analogue Signal Processing

markphaser

Through Zero Fuzz

Fixed phaser network/time delay before or after the fuzz#1 and just normal (with no time delay) Fuzz#2 which is parallel fuzzes

Or you can try 2 parallel fuzzes with aural exciters to enhance the harmonics then using 2 fender twin reverbs with tremolo and adding the amps tremolo but very very subtle. Try to get a movement in the air since its 2 tremolo amps its going to pan in the air and move in and out creating stereo from a mono source

A.S.P.

of course you synchronize the twins, beforehand...
Analogue Signal Processing

markphaser

WGTP

Some stereo simulation circuits add a delay to one side and EQ it differently.  Or stereo flanger/chorus.   :icon_twisted:
Stomping Out Sparks & Flames

markphaser