Help..... I screwed up my Microsynth

Started by Bill Bergman, September 08, 2003, 01:43:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rob Strand

Quotea vst version would be cool....

When I do it it will be a fairly faithful reproduction which emulates the circuit directly - not a workalike as such.  I don't have a unit to check but the translation from electronics to VST is fairly easy with that one.  It will probably take me a day to go through the circuit in minute detail and another day to write it - it won't have a graphical interface for a while though :).

Quotebut i cant remeber what it was called
There's too many things around like this, I saw a _similar_ thing on the Chorus Ensemble site.

Quotei'm still learning to use my memory again
I hope you haven't been ill, if so I wish you the best on your recovery.
Send:     . .- .-. - .... / - --- / --. --- .-. -
According to the water analogy of electricity, transistor leakage is caused by holes.

hank reynolds 3rd

thanks for the concern.... :D
i basically fried my brains on drugs (weed,ecstacy,anything really ) for about 2 years straight , some messed up shit involving my ex and a few friends and ended up on anti deppressants etc...
stopped playing guitar/diy and all that........
back on track tho...moved back to my mum and dads,
learning to play again (its funny having to start again...my fingers need brains again! :D )
currently attempting to design a synth type pedal....
i'm gonna use a korg ms20/moog for the filter (AD for the env gen)
the audio/gate,vca from rays synth pages (kinda thinking how to make the vca into some sorta voltage controlled trem aswell....maybe vc lfo into it????)
some sorta octave but with a subharmonic (does that make sense??? i want it to go 'boooommmmffff!!!' :D )
i'm breadboarding the filter/gate section at the mo so i'm gonna see how it goes.....

Maneco

Hi  Hank,
i'm happy you are again trying to play and diy,if you need help,just call me
juandarkness@darksites.com

http://www.bipbip.com.uy

"mensajes"

receptor n  27669

titular pandymar

Rob Strand

Hank, hope it all goes well, sounds like you have been through a tough period.  I try to put the shitty times behind me (sometimes not so easy)- when you think about it a couple of years of shit isn't that long over the period of our lives.

Quotesome sorta octave but with a subharmonic (does that make sense??? i want it to go 'boooommmmffff!!!'

Yeah, check out the Boss octave OC-2, it's got a second octave down, that might do what you want.
Send:     . .- .-. - .... / - --- / --. --- .-. -
According to the water analogy of electricity, transistor leakage is caused by holes.

Maneco

..the supper octaver schematic in mark hammer's page,

http://hammer.ampage.org/files/SuperOctaver.ZIP

,i've built two of these,and work and track really good,has octave down,octave up and direst signal,i added a pot for square wave

best,
Maneco