Pro co the Rat Vero layout

Started by smccusker, December 09, 2005, 05:26:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

smccusker

i've had a quick search and havent been able to dig anything up, could anyone kindly send one my way?
Guitar -> Amp

smccusker

Guitar -> Amp

spudulike

You may want to check this out - I found it in the zip archive I have. Hope its ok to post it here ?

smccusker

Guitar -> Amp

Melanhead

Very Cool! ... I think this is Torchy's layout ... I saw the post that he had posted a Rat layout but was gone before I could get it! ...

Been looking for this for a while! ... Thanks!

scaesic

is that a 3pdt? at the input?
and a normal dpdt at the output?
can you get 3pdt's in maplin?

smccusker

Quote from: scaesic on December 13, 2005, 08:58:41 AM
is that a 3pdt? at the input?
and a normal dpdt at the output?
can you get 3pdt's in maplin?

re: the first question: it's just the first poles of a DPDT switch at the input, and the second poles at the output. a 3pdt switch would have a third set of poles connecting an LED to the +ive.
Guitar -> Amp

Khas Evets

george

I have ... looks good all that's missing is a CUT at track 2 (from the top) hole 13 (from the left) ...

Toney

Umm... let's see , thats C7 from pin 2 of ic to pin 6.
Looks Ok as is.. could you clarify?

TheBigMan

I see what you mean, but it's track three.  The signal is running into pin 1 of the opamp as well as into pin 3 via R6.

col

Scaesic,

you can't get 3PDT switches at Maplins, just 2PDT but you can get them mail order in the UK from www.rhselectronics.co.uk for £5.50 each which is just 50p more than the 2 pole ones at maplins and those from rhs electronics are much better quality. If you spend more than £25 postage is free and there is no VAT to add!

Col
Col

spudulike

I added that trace cut to the gif image ;)

george

Quote from: TheBigMan on January 30, 2006, 12:45:14 AM
I see what you mean, but it's track three.  The signal is running into pin 1 of the opamp as well as into pin 3 via R6.

oh yeah ... that's what I meant  :icon_redface:

now it's perfect

Luwiss

Why cut track 6 hole 2(under R4)?

spudulike

Quote from: Melanhead on December 13, 2005, 06:43:29 AM
Very Cool! ... I think this is Torchy's layout ... I saw the post that he had posted a Rat layout but was gone before I could get it! ...

Been looking for this for a while! ... Thanks!

I think thats your answer - may not have been finished tidying it up before it was removed ?

alteredsounds

Great, gotta give this a go, sold my rat years ago.  Just gotta get this Slow Gear, BSIAB and Phozer finished.........

Xavier

So the gif we are seeing above is right and corrected?

Toney

george

Quote from: Xavier on February 03, 2006, 07:02:37 AM
So the gif we are seeing above is right and corrected?

just print it and pencil in a cut at track 3 hole 13 and it'll be correct.

(Of course there's nothing stopping you from checking it against the schematic yourself ....;-))