Where do you buy strip board??

Started by superjoe, January 03, 2006, 02:42:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

superjoe

Im ordering my stuff, but cant find stripboard anywhere! help.

RJ

Hi superjoe!

One great place to buy stripboard is......right here!  Aron sells it and other handy stuff, just click store at the top.

As for locally, I don't know where you are, but if you're in Canada you can get various forms of perf/proto/strip board at Active stores and I think there's one in most major cities.

-Ryan

Paul Perry (Frostwave)

In Australia, from Jaycar, Altronics, BUT NOT DICK SMITH, how lame is that. BTW, I bought a pillow speaker for my sister.... the suprising thing is, Dick Smith did have them... unsouprisingly, the first one I bought was open circuit :icon_mad: :icon_mad:
Back to stripboard, if all you can get easily is pad per hole, you can use that, just run a wire along where each strip should be, after you finish, and solder the wire to the pads. But it should be cheaper to buy from Aron than to do that.

superjoe

hey thanks alot, ill defiantly buy there next time. I jsut bought some perfboard from mouser with my other stiff.im just building a rangemaster so i figure i can just run wires like the other guy said.

BTW I going to have switchable input caps so itll be usuable with my deluxe reverb...what cap value would be good for a full range boost?