smallbear breadboard

Started by junkyjunky, January 04, 2006, 09:40:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

junkyjunky

just curious as to what you all thought about its quality. do any of you use it ? i want to get a breadboard just wanna make sure its one that'll last. thanks.
trash is often friendly

Jered

Steve doesn't sell any crap. Get it. A breadboard is invaluable when testing and designing circuits. I've got four and could use four more. You can throw a one or two tranny circuit together in minutes to try it out. An essential tool. IMHO
  Jered

junkyjunky

I appreciate your response. I wasnt trying to insinuate his products were crap just wanted to make sure it was one that would stand up to time. thanks.
trash is often friendly

disto

the small bear bread borad looks similar to mine!!! i use it quite a lot its useful to test a unit before you set to soldering all the bits in!

i never really use the black and red plugs i often just solder post etc with a piece of long wire and plug them into the borad!

D Wagner

Quote from: junkyjunky on January 04, 2006, 09:40:50 PM
just curious as to what you all thought about its quality. do any of you use it ? i want to get a breadboard just wanna make sure its one that'll last. thanks.

I have two of the Wish boards that Steve sells, and use them a lot.  They are good quality, and feel solid.  Mine are only two years old, but I do not forsee any problems.  Go for it!

Derek

junkyjunky

thanks gentlemen for all the responses. i sent out my order last night and i cant wait to tinker with it.  ;D
trash is often friendly

Paul Perry (Frostwave)

The way to make a bread board last, is to be sure that you don't jam componet leads and wires in that are "too big" for the holes. that screws up the springy contacts.

WGTP

ESSENTIAL  My main distortion in the Lab/bedroom is a small radio shack bread board laying on top of my PV Special.  Currently I have 2, a Vulcan/Jfet and a dual op amp mutant with various clipping arrangements.   :icon_cool: :icon_cool:
Stomping Out Sparks & Flames