look at my paint station and drool!!!

Started by nero1985, January 11, 2006, 01:55:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nero1985

hahah mmm i can smell the jelousy around this post already, but if anybody wants ill give you all instructions on how to make one  ;D :icon_wink: :D :P :icon_lol:

Arn C.

Awesome!  Put me down for one if you decide to sell them!      :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

Too Much Dude!

Peace!
Arn C.

Mark Hammer

An uncle of mine used to be in the baby furniture industry.  They had a spray booth at the factory for painting furniture (change tables, dressers, etc.).  My dad once brought home a "chunk" from the spray booth.  It was amazing.  Something like 1000 layers of different colours of paint all caked into this coating around the entire booth about an inch thick.

LP Hovercraft

Jealousy is not all I can smell around this post!!  What about those delicious paint fumes?  I'll have to use the halved box method next time.  Isn't it amazing how much paint is wasted through the process of spray painting.  Well, I guess we all can't buy electroplating equipment.

Dan N

troubledtom

what ever gets the job done :icon_razz:
   cool thread,
             - ton

Paul Marossy

Hey, I patented that! OK, not really.  :icon_wink:

I actually don't use anything, just a hanger wire to hold the box while I'm painting it. If it's windy outside, I do it in the garage...

Ge_Whiz

You're lucky. If the wind blows my paint station, I have to mow the paint off the lawn.

superjoe

i used some news paper and a small piece of 2x4...worked nicely.

KMS

The R&D on that will kill your overhead, no doubt!
DIY with-a-little-help from my freinds
DIY with-a-little-help from my freinds

nelson

I live in a flat(apartment), my box is on a window sill (sp?).

Long story short, the bottom of my spare bedrooms window frame is now pink.
My project site
Winner of Mar 2009 FX-X

Melanhead

:icon_mrgreen: That's the same as mine! ... except my can is bigger  :icon_mrgreen:

Mordred

can I make a suggestion to your next release ....

An extractor fan would help take away all those nasty fumes that would give your project a strange dream like quality

:icon_rolleyes:  :icon_eek: