TonePad Ce-2 Pics

Started by stumper1, January 17, 2006, 11:28:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stumper1

Started this before christmas and got sidetracked by the holidays and work.....gotta love retail.  Built per Tonepad.  Used a standard 250k pot wired backwords for the level control - put the knob on upside down.  Sounds great!!

I built this for a friend who has been teaching me to paint - I have a 1590b size box painted also that I will try to fit one in for myself when I get time.

Deric®

Connoisseur of Distortion

nice painting! that's some slick artwork... but a little hot for a chorus, don't you think?

how does the chorus sound as opposed to the original?

stumper1

Yeah..the paint would have been much better for an all-out distortion.  It sounds close by memory.  I have a CE-2 that is on loan to a customer/friend of mine.  I'll let you know IF I ever get it back.
Deric®

DavidS

God, that's beautiful!

I'm assuming that it's airbrush work, what did you use for base and topcoats? Looks fantastic!!!

Maybe blue flames would have been a little more chorusy though, this looks like something Dimebag would have used as a distortion!

MartyMart

WOW .... That's,a serious paint job !  3D Flames :D
Just one thing, the paint deserves better, than hand drawn labelling  !!   :icon_wink:

Beautiful

MM.
"Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm"
My Website www.martinlister.com