News:

SMF for DIYStompboxes.com!

Main Menu

I added....

Started by Dragonfly, February 02, 2006, 12:56:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dragonfly

....some new layouts to the Dragonfly "layouts" folder...feel free to look around !  :icon_mrgreen:

andy

Lonzo

Very nice.

Thanks for your generosity.  The May Queen looks cool....I'm addicted to the 386 stuff right now but that's next on my build list.

cheers - make it a double,
Lonzo

Melanhead

okay ... I will! ... thanks.

alteredsounds

Thanks mate, love building your layouts.

Del Pedro

Great!

But you should also correct errors in older layouts. I wrote you two messages about a missing trace cut in the Tripple Fuzz layout half a year ago. But no answer and the layout is still wrong.
And reportedly the layouts for Univox square wave fuzz and MXR distortion+ are incorrect, too.

alteredsounds

I dont wanna butt in here but I think that was a bit harsh.  People have a life aside from pedals and I for one am eternally grateful to anyone who puts in the hard work to make these layouts, I just wish I could!

ninoman123

Quote from: Del Pedro on February 02, 2006, 11:24:12 AM
Great!

But you should also correct errors in older layouts. I wrote you two messages about a missing trace cut in the Tripple Fuzz layout half a year ago. But no answer and the layout is still wrong.
And reportedly the layouts for Univox square wave fuzz and MXR distortion+ are incorrect, too.

Or you could fix them and repost it  ???

troubledtom

Great!

17 posts and making no friends at the same time, hell i can't even do that. :icon_eek:
                 peace.................................. not!
                         - tom

wampcat1

Quote from: ninoman123 on February 02, 2006, 12:48:20 PM
Great!

Or you could fix them and repost it  ???

Absolutely!! That is what it is all about my friend!!  :icon_smile:
Simply correct the error for dragonfly (andy) and email it to aron or someone around here and it will get put up. You can't complain about something that is free!!! ;)

TheBigMan

:icon_cool:

BTW I built an NPN Germanium Fuzz Face last night from your NPN Silicon Layout (The old one, not the new alternate one).

Oh, and if you discover errors on layouts then post them in the forum.  That way, if anyone else comes t build it they won't run into the same errors and the person who did the layout can correct it as soon as they get the chance.  Posting snotty comments won't get you anywhere fast.

hank reynolds 3rd

Dragonfly

Great!

i dont remember that, but i can definitely take a look....

iirc, martymart verified the dist+ layout, so it should be correct....

squarewave...first ive heard about it....i'll look into it.

thanks for the "heads up" !

andy

jmusser

Wow Andy, you've been busy! I haven't been over to your layout site for awhile. One I have had in que, ia "The Devil's Right Hand". Have you actually built it? If not, I could probably get to it this weekend.
Homer: "Mr. Burns, you're the richest man I know"            Mr. Burns: Yes Homer It's true... but I'd give it all up today, for a little more".

Del Pedro

Hi Andy,

I just wrote you a PM.

Xavier

Andy is to us DIYers what Santa is to kids ;D

The Mayqueen looks very good. Next in line after the Melanhead OD.

Thanks again, Andy !!!!

PS: I think Del Pedro must have sent an apologizing email to Andy by now, otherwise I would seriously flame him. You have to think twice before biting the hand that feeds you (DIY-wise)

Dragonfly

Quote from: jmusser on February 02, 2006, 08:51:43 PM
Wow Andy, you've been busy! I haven't been over to your layout site for awhile. One I have had in que, ia "The Devil's Right Hand". Have you actually built it? If not, I could probably get to it this weekend.

yep ...its been built...its basically a sil/germ version of the colorsound one knob, with a few other small changes...

Stompin Tom

Thanks Dragonfly!  I've built the Jerkulator and a rangemaster using your layouts... I'll be building more boosters and fuzzes when I get a chance.  You've made it a lot easier and have saved me a lot of time.