layouts (Nelson)

Started by hank reynolds 3rd, February 16, 2006, 06:53:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hank reynolds 3rd

Hi all
here's a bunch of my hand drawn stuff ...
http://www.putfile.com/hankreynolds3rd
I've built the Mutron octave ,but plan on shrinking it down as it's a little big at the mo (especially board 2) ...yuo'll aslo need to make a bipolar psu ,I used 12v,but i'm wondering if 15v would be better

The expandora i made (this is going back a while) used an LED/LDR in place of the optocupler, but the next time i build i think i might try the H11F1

The eh octaver works fine,but going off the schem there seems to be a 100uf cap missing on the board (both can be found in the search field)...its a dirty nasty octaver...the Mutron is far cleaner

The rest i haven't built yet...
Nelson, If you want to do your vector graphic shizzle on these, I'm all for it (the next builds i'm gonna start using PnP for the first time, so less time consuming me thinks !!)

Ta

Sam

hank reynolds 3rd

nelson

I will get on it Hank.

I wont be very fast, I am really busy.

you should have just pm'd me.

:P

My project site
Winner of Mar 2009 FX-X

hank reynolds 3rd

Oh,it wasn't a dig...it was about 40 odd views and no replies.:(

I'm waiting on some parts so I can verify,soonish, the expandora layout (i redrew it from an old layout i did) and your Citrus design... I'm gonna rebuild the mutron Octave as the 2 (3 including psu) boards are huge, and I've got a Pearl Octaver layout on the go to !!!
Cheers Ta Matey Peeps

Sam

hank reynolds 3rd

PPS: the stability switch on the MUtron ctave doesn't seem to do much, but I read a Harmony Central review that says something about when you play chords thru it (with stability switch on ) It centres on just one of the notes..

lowstar

hmmm....did i read pearl octaver ?
;D
effects built counter: stopped counting at 100

Zero the hero

May I join this job? I have a free week-end...

hank reynolds 3rd

Go for it Zero!!

I put these layouts up here as I don't have the time to do them on a computer (I usually draw them out when I'm on a train,bus etc)...

Ta very much

Sam

Zero the hero

Hank, what is the Citrus MKII?

I think I have an EH zipper layout of yours, too!

nelson

Quote from: Zero the hero on February 17, 2006, 02:46:34 PM
Hank, what is the Citrus MKII?

I think I have an EH zipper layout of yours, too!

The citrus MKII is my jfet version of the Orange Graphic MKII amp.

I also have the citrus boost, which is pretty cool.

Do a search Alessandro.

An EH zipper layout??   :icon_mrgreen:

I also want to do the attack decay!
My project site
Winner of Mar 2009 FX-X

hank reynolds 3rd

I built the zipper, and it didn't work right (i didn't match the fet's though !!)..This is something i ended up ditching but it might be worth resurrecting (I'm all for more filter pedals!! :)  )

hank reynolds 3rd

On the zipper schem ,as i remember,  the schem shows a resistor at points x12 and x13 that diodn't look right to me, also the 22uf non polarised cap near the range pot (maybe 2.2 uf ??)

Zero the hero

I'll dig in the schematic of the zipper! Men, that pic of the service manual is sooooo unreadable!

Nelson, I haven't read anything about the citrus. I'll do a search right now!

omarvolta

where could i find these layouts?? I'm really interested on the zipper and citrus mkII. Thanks, peace.