THIS is a multifx box! (link to pics)

Started by Paul Perry (Frostwave), March 11, 2006, 06:23:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul Perry (Frostwave)

SolderBoy

I think all effect boxes should have a joystick. :P

RaceDriver205

Dude! That is Insane!
Only a german would have that kind of discipline and focus. My multi-fx system has been thoroughly dwarfed, even though I have a pile of effects boards a foot high ready to go in :icon_eek:
I think the great Jurgen Habile humbles us all  ;D

Paul Marossy

Wow, now that's some impressive perf boarding!  :icon_eek:

Coriolis

Oh man! That Jürgen don't fool around! Have you seen the pics of his Korg PS3200 clone? Analog polysynth with a complete synth (osc, vca, vcf) for every note, instead of using dividers (or whatever it is everyone else used) with 2-3 oscillators and a single filter? That dwarves THIS!
Gotta dig the panel design of that fx-thing, and I bet those frequency dials on the oscillators aren't cheap either...

I am currently building a multifx for my DX7, cutting an enclosure from the "hood" of an old pc-tower. It will have a Mcmeat, ce-2, Ropez, optocomp and distortion in it, along with extra lfo's and S/H, and I'm sure it'l end up sweet, BUT NOTHING LIKE THIS JEWEL!
That is a piece of art, mr Haible...

I wanna be Jürgen when I grow up!  :icon_cool:

C
Check out some free drum loops and other sounds at my site: http://www.christiancoriolis.com

puretube

he even posted a question here, once!  :icon_razz:

Connoisseur of Distortion

holy crap. that's absolutely ridiculous. somewhere, you have to draw the line and say "i'll die before this is complete."  :o

incredible.

343 Salty Beans

Dude...

if Jesus played guitar, this would be his effects box.

hank reynolds 3rd

I think it'd be Vishnu...he needs those extra arms... ;) ;D