Mods Depot - been thinking... (was: "here are my schemos")

Started by puretube, April 01, 2006, 12:47:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

puretube

made public for the very first time:

original PCB layouts, chassis drawings,
and designer notes included - it`s all there...

for details, click the linx below...

[EDIT]
Quotehttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v437/latronax/hidden%20pix/schems1295.jpg

moved here:

HOT TUBES

WORM

TUBE ZIPPER

WIGGLER

PULSAR

FLANGER HOAX

plus ~8 dozen additional projects...

JimRayden

Nice rack.

So.... where's the schematics? :D

--------------
Jimbo

Nasse

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

First I thought this must be april 1st joke until I find how the files open. That Worm is interesting stuff. But dunno if it is my cache or software settings, when I open the third worm picture file most component values (around lfo and envelope mixer) appear on red too shortly to see but then disappear (I use Microsoft photo editor)

EDIT I did this total bullshit bad taste joke claim: Concrats about your new Behringer job/career too

• SUPPORTER

MartyMart

"Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm"
My Website www.martinlister.com

Connoisseur of Distortion

i cannot tell you how confused i am...

how do you open them? is this a double april fools joke??  ??? ???

EDIT: Nasse, that was reeeeeeeeal low.  ::)

;D

DavidS

Humm, puretube getting congrats for his new position at Behringer? Yes, I think our collective legs are feeling some tugging...

loki

didn't you do the black finger too? didn't see the rack unit for it lol :icon_razz:

finkfloyd

Hi Puretube

So do/did you work for electro harmonix then?
When did you start learning about this stuff?

And where do they get there sad1024a IC's from? ;D

Cheers

Mark Hammer

I had a belly laugh from that that you can probably hear in Germany!  Well played, brother, well played.  An excellent start to the day!

JimRayden

Puretube, you're a bad, bad, bad, evil person, you know that? :-[ I was hoping to lock myself in my workshop for a few weeks and build until I go nuts.

Anyway, is anyone else interested in the "WAHCASTER" in the top drawer? It certainly gets me interested.  :D

------------
Jimbo

vanhansen

Bwahahahaha!!  Good one, Ton.  As soon as I saw the subject and WHO posted it, I knew there was something up.   :icon_lol: :icon_lol:
Erik

electrictabs

that was a really good one
i almost fell for for it... :icon_twisted:

The Tone God

Nice one! I knew what was going on as soon as I saw it. Thanks for cheering up my day as weird as it has become.

Side note: I know someone was kidding about your "Behringer" job but do you have anything to do with my job offer ? If you do then somethings gonna happen. :icon_twisted:

Andrew

Marcos - Munky

Great joke, Ton. When I saw the thread name and who posted it, I tough it was a joke at the same time too. If there's a prize for the best April 1st joke, I surelly vote in yours.

The Tone God

Maybe we should have a vote on April Fool's gags ?

Sorry Puretube for implicating you in my little joke.

Andrew

RDV

I for one do NOT want your schematics, too damn complicated, I'd pay double to NOT have to build them. But then I'm quite drunk thank you.

RDV

RDV

Game On.

Toney

Ah yes, as the French say.................April fish.

Poisson d'Avril

puretube

see my mods depository, too:

p.s.: Nasse: nice double/triple prank!  :icon_wink:

Doug_H

Cool. How do the lime-green stickies change the sound?

Doug