AMZ super buffer with 4 outs possible?

Started by Morocotopo, April 25, 2006, 10:31:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Morocotopo

Hi, I was wondering, if it´s possible to add 3 more outs to the AMZ super buffer directly, just hanging from the output, like this:

or is it neccessary to modify the circuit... from what I read in the buffer page, it should work OK. Anybody knows for sure? i plan to use it with the mini mixer, to split the guitar signal to use effects in parallel, and then recombine the signals with the mini mixer. Maybe even put the whole thing in one box (sort of a 4 way splitter/blender, like ROG splitter/blender, but two times better!! :icon_mrgreen:)

Thanks
Morocotopo

amz-fx

Put a resistor in series with each output and it will work fine...  100 ohms, 220 if you don't have that one...  even 1k is okay...  but you could just take the outputs off R1 - R4 for your purposes.

regards, Jack

Morocotopo

Thanks jack! For your answer and for your circuits!

To everybody else:
How cool it is to have the creator of a circuit answer your questions!!! This forum is invaluable!! ;D
Morocotopo

Morocotopo

Isn´t it better to have the caps C2, C3 before the outputs, to mantain a flat freq response (if I understood your article right), Jack?
Oh, by the way, R7 is not to be found in the PCB, since I think it´s a pop prevention R, can it go in the out jack?
Morocotopo