SOS-----> you help me look?

Started by jiandanshaoye, May 01, 2006, 04:59:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jiandanshaoye

Please help me indeed advanced audio master plan and vitality of the PCB table. . . .     
Thank you!

cd

Read everything at www.geofex.com, you're bound to find your answer there, or at least get some ideas on how to solve it.  If not, it doesn't have anything to do with FX.

RaceDriver205

QuotePlease help me indeed advanced audio master plan and vitality of the PCB table. . . .     
Um, What?  ???
How did you interpret that cd?

cd

Quote from: RaceDriver205 on May 01, 2006, 10:56:46 PM
QuotePlease help me indeed advanced audio master plan and vitality of the PCB table. . . .     
Um, What?  ???
How did you interpret that cd?

LOL it was a halfway joking suggestion, but it's the "shotgun" approach - fix everything suspect and it's bound to fix the one thing that's wrong (or in this case throw a bunch of solutions at the problem and you're bound to find the right one).

Seriously if you can't at least START to find a solution on GEOFEX to some sort of FX related question/problem, quit now, FX aren't for you.

Mark Hammer

Quote from: jiandanshaoye on May 01, 2006, 04:59:32 PM
  Please help me indeed advanced audio master plan and vitality of the PCB table. . . .     
Thank you!

Sorry.  VERY hard to understand. ??? ???

goosonique

<((one man with courage makes a majority))>

Johan

this is probably a "babblefish" translation from whatever language..taking it back and forth to swedish ( my language) I read it as "help me understand how to design a PCB"...so, I guess refering to Geofex isnt at all bad...I could be totaly wrong thou...

johan
DON'T PANIC

Mark Hammer

We have so many languages spoken by people here.  Anyone who can help our Chinese friend get his request across more clearly?