Stereo memory man schematic?

Started by Ry, June 14, 2006, 08:51:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ry

I found a couple MN3005's to put in my Stereo Memory Man...I got it on ebay a couple years ago and found that the chips had been scavenged.  I want to make sure that the rest of the circuit is working before I plug the chips in, but I haven't been able to find a working link for the schematic.  It used to be on Stellan's site, but that seems to have vanished.  Does anyone happen to have a copy sitting on their hard drive?

Thanks!

Ry

tiges_ tendres

Quote from: Ry on June 14, 2006, 08:51:01 PM
I found a couple MN3005's to put in my Stereo Memory Man...I got it on ebay a couple years ago and found that the chips had been scavenged.  I want to make sure that the rest of the circuit is working before I plug the chips in, but I haven't been able to find a working link for the schematic.  It used to be on Stellan's site, but that seems to have vanished.  Does anyone happen to have a copy sitting on their hard drive?

Thanks!

Ry

I know of this one for the deluxe memory man.  Maybe that might help you a wee bit.

http://www.freeinfosociety.com/electronics/schemview.php?id=381
Try a little tenderness.

Ry

Thanks, that looks a lot like my Stereo memory man, actually.  The chips are all the same.  It's most likely close enough to figure out if the important bits are working correctly.