Tremulus lune university project!!

Started by toto, June 20, 2006, 05:33:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

toto

Hello, I write from Spain, because I need your help.
-I ought to make a project with this FX and I need all information that I could find. Anybody have a simulation of this FX in Matlab or Pspice??.
-I also need information of this FX in block diagrams explained block by block. Thanks you very much. Bye.
-I have a poor English, sorry.  :icon_lol:

Unbeliever

Quote from: toto on June 20, 2006, 05:33:28 AM
Hello, I write from Spain, because I need your help.
-I ought to make a project with this FX and I need all information that I could find. Anybody have a simulation of this FX in Matlab or Pspice??.
-I also need information of this FX in block diagrams explained block by block. Thanks you very much. Bye.
-I have a poor English, sorry.  :icon_lol:

No-one I know has done a sim of the 'lune, sorry. Also, beyond what is on the commonsound site and what you can find in the archives here, people are more likely respond to pointed questions eg "I understand (x) and (y) but why does (z) behave like that".

Good luck

Mike

The Tone God

Welcome to the forum! :)

Sounds like you have a chance to do something cool for a university project. I'm not attempting to discourage you or be a jerk but I suspect that if this is for university then some of what you have requested sounds like work that you yourself would need to do for your project. I don't have a problem with giving help but I think it would be disadvantageous to have work done for you.

In that spirit could you give alittle more information about what the scope of the project is and it's goals ? I'm sure that would go a long with helping you find the information you need.

Andrew

Kevin Mitchell

I once showed up to a party 14 years late...

-KM
  • SUPPORTER
This hobby will be the deaf of me

antonis

"I'm getting older while being taught all the time" Solon the Athenian..
"I don't mind  being taught all the time but I do mind a lot getting old" Antonis the Thessalonian..

PRR

"charlesarmstrong" is selling academic papers for about a penny a word.

Actually "link farming".... the link is hard to see here but to search engines it gains credibility the longer it stays on the forum.
  • SUPPORTER

Kevin Mitchell

Link farming, huh? I figured that's what that was about but the relevance of the comment made me think it could be an honest mistake.

Why would I pay him to do my homework when I already have you guys to do it for free!  :icon_rolleyes:

-KM
  • SUPPORTER
This hobby will be the deaf of me

Phend

Heard that there is some smart guy that will take your SAT to get into the U of Penn. You need no intelligence at all. (This service is no longer available)  But for all those already in college, you shall find that those years will be the best times. New friends, hard work, a future,  and possibly an interest in Effects !
  • SUPPORTER+
When the DIY gets Weird, the Weird turn Pro.