News:

SMF for DIYStompboxes.com!

Main Menu

2 and 1/2 days later...

Started by calculating_infinity, June 23, 2006, 12:46:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

calculating_infinity

My fiance's grandmother hands me a package from aron nelson.  Not even 3 days after I order them.  Although I do live in Hawaii, that is superb service.  Good packaging.  Very happy with the quality of the parts.  Made me happy to see these parts.  :icon_mrgreen:  Thanks Aron, Happy building.

aron

Uh oh. I might not have sent the shipping confirmation yet! I am running a little behind. Glad you got it!!!!  :)

calculating_infinity

LOL I just got the confirmation today.  (after i already recieved the parts guys!)  YES :icon_twisted: thats awesome hah

zpyder

Yea man, I'm in Oregon and I've got to say, every time I've ordered from aron or steve (small bear) my parts have showed up super uber fast.  I've been moving this last week, and also buying up a lot of parts.  The orders that I put in with aron and steve were the only ones I trusted to send to the old address, and they both showed up easily before the move.  Awesome... thanks guys!!

cheers,
zpyder
l
www.mattrabe.com/ultraterrestrial Ultraterrestrial - Just doing our little part to make new rock go where it should have gone in the late-90's, instead of the bullshit you hear on the radio today.

Ben N

I like helping good vendors by spreading the word, and hearing about the experiences of others to help me make my choices.  I haven't had occasion to order anything fom Aron, although not for lack of trust, to be sure.  My experience with Steve has been that my stuff gets to me amazingly fast.  As long as we are at it, I have had similarly good service experiences with the Eurotubes guy and Ted and TA Weber, as well.  I think the bottom line is that all of these people aren't just in business selling parts and stuff, same as if they were selling lingere or pop-tarts--they are part of the community, and seem to care about the quality and variety of what they sell as much as if they were on theother side of the deal.  Kudos to them all.
Ben
  • SUPPORTER

rockgardenlove

With Aron, I don't think I've ever gotten the confirmation before I got the package.  The package always comes first!  Great stuff!