Univox U-1093 Super-Fuzz Layout?

Started by captntasty, July 15, 2006, 07:28:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

captntasty

Does anybody have any info regarding the Super-Fuzz as far as PCB layouts go.  I have one which uses the actual board from the original - it's huge though.  Looking for a smaller footprint.  Any help would be appreciated.
It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society. - Jiddu Krishnamurti

R.G.

General Guitar Gadgets has licensed my layout for the Super Fuzz. It's quite small - less than 2" by 3" as I remember.
R.G.

In response to the questions in the forum - PCB Layout for Musical Effects is available from The Book Patch. Search "PCB Layout" and it ought to appear.

captntasty

Thanks R.G.  I took a look at GGG and the only superfuzz I found is the Maestro FZ1S.  The schematic I have for the U1093 seems similar but they are different.  The version I hope to build is the oldest gray/black box Univox Superfuzz.  Is the Maestro the same as the later (orange) Univox version?  Is it possible to build the version I have the schematic for on the FZ1S board?  (Could I possibly ask any more questions?  :) )
It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society. - Jiddu Krishnamurti

captntasty

captntasty

Thank you, thank you, thank you X10.  I'll try this one and the big humongous original pcb.

vanessa

The original pcb is not too big. It may be about 3" x 2.75".