Sans Amp GT (Tonepad layout) differences between file versions?

Started by sfr, July 21, 2006, 07:59:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sfr

I have a bad habit of starting projects and not finishing them.  Today rummaging through my parts bin, I found a board for a Sans Amp GT, from FP's layouts over at Tonepad, that I must have made quite some time ago.  It's all populated except off-board components. 

I went back to Tonepad to pull up the project file again, and it looks like I have the very first version up on tonepad.  (The 2003 file listed as "For reference only") 

Looking at that version on Tonepad and the current version, comparing the schematic-section only, I don't see any differences, although I haven't gone through it very closely yet.

Has anyone built multiple versions of this project?  Can I expect something dramatically different between the different project files, or is it simply a more refined layout?  Any changes I need to make to get the old version in line with the new one?

Thanks.
sent from my orbital space station.

Seljer

The only difference I see are in the layout which has been optimized for less jumpers and a couple of other things, schematic and parts look the same to me