News:

SMF for DIYStompboxes.com!

Main Menu

Thank you.

Started by cakeworks, July 30, 2006, 04:47:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cakeworks

I just wanted to thank you all for being so patient with us newbies. It seems that many of us ask the same questions every day and you guys are always ready to help where you can or reference us somewhere where we will find the answers we are looking for. You have such a wealth of knowledge between you all and I am so grateful that you are so willing to pool it and share it.

So on behalf of every newbie who has ever asked a question on this forum, thank you.

ps. this doesn't mean the questions are going to stop :P
-Jack

Is that a plastic washing basket?

"Actually a Sterilite-branded storage tub.  Rubbermaid has better mojo, but it cost more" - Phaeton

QSQCaito

I add to cakeworks opinion.. I hope there's nothing behind this post:P(are you planning to make 1974 more questions in a day:P?) Just kidding.. totally true what cakeworks says..In agree with him, i add to his "giving of thanks"(dun know how to say that:P)

bye bye
D.A.C

zerohero

i concur, i dont ask much, but i sure have learned a lot.

mojotron

Hey, I could NEVER say this enough, I just want to thank everyone for helping me in the past!
Even better than the design work here - you guys are awesome!

newbie builder

Same here- gotta thank everybody on here for helping me LOTS. I still ask lots of newbie questions everyday, but I'm learning! If this site weren't around the chances of me being able to make what I have succesfully would have GREATLY diminished. Thanks guys :icon_wink: :icon_mrgreen:
//

alteredsounds

Group Hug awwwww   ;D

KerryF

haha i also thank everyone.

jonathan perez

i hate all of you.

HAHA! jusst kidding. i personally thank mark hammer and rg keen.
no longer the battle of midway...(i left that band)...

i hate signatures with gear lists/crap for sale....

i am a wah pervert...ask away...

g.e.o

i wanna submit myself to the thanx list and say once more how great it is in our days to find people willing to help. what i suggest, as i havent seen many of us saying it, is for us the newbies to be as helpfull as they were to us and give our lights to new people in the future. take care all of you. Peace!

oldrocker

My 2 cents. A big thanks to all.  R.G. and Mark H.  YOU ROCK!

petemoore

Thanks everyone !!!

The first hand accounts and high interest levels make for first class learning and analysis of SS small signal circuits makes this a huge success, just like the first build fire-ups 99.9% of us have experienced!
 Fortunately it doesn't just get easier, distortions do but there are some really fancy 'new to me' switching options available [for ex.] that are accrueing my interest now...after numerous working examples of Fuzz/Phaze/Rev/Oct etc. at my disposal now for enjoyment, the prospect of larger circuits w/ auto faders and multi-effects/sequencers..etc. holds great allure for future installments of 'whats new'...and fairly raises the bar above building 'the next dist'.!!!
 These builds of 'higher complexity' cost again, in time, effort etc. Yet More Challenge !!!
 I do like to try to allow the sage's first shot at problems I'm not too keen on, I've made at least a few errors in my attempts to 'help'... :icon_redface:
Convention creates following, following creates convention.