Blue 3PDTs for $5 & X-Wing DPDTs for $2.25

Started by MRTelec, November 02, 2003, 04:04:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MRTelec

Hi guys,

I have an account with a wholesale electronics distributor and I can get Blue 3PDT stomp switches for $5 each and the Taiwanese "X-Wing" DPDTs for $2.25.  If anyone wants some let me know and I'll make one big order.  I'll only charge you cost plus shipping.

ExpAnonColin

Who makes the "blue" ones?  Same old good quality people or not?

The Taiwanese, that's an excellent price, but aren't they supposed to be sort of shoddy?

-Colin

MRTelec

They are both the same as the ones sold by SmallBear (sorry Steve, I'm not trying to hurt your business.  They're on sale for a limited time and I thought I would pass on the savings.).  I've used both kinds and I've never had one break.

Dan N

MRTelec

Quote from: Dan NHi,

You have a PM.

Dan

So do you.

aron

I have a few more coming in and I guess I will stop after that.

It's not worth selling at that price.

:(

MRTelec

Sorry Aron, I don't mean to take business from you.  I'll stop if you'd like.

ExpAnonColin

Quote from: aronI have a few more coming in and I guess I will stop after that.

MRT Elec doesn't have a constant flow of them, as far as I can tell.  Your price is fine, as long as you can supply the demand.

:?

O'malley's Alley

jeez, thats a damn fine deal.  I'll let you know if I ever need any.
HCFX - Vamp_Hunter_D
GuitarGeek - mancubus22

aron

QuoteMRT Elec doesn't have a constant flow of them, as far as I can tell. Your price is fine, as long as you can supply the demand.

Once Ebay takes it's toll off each order, there's no reason to even offer these things.

The only way to keep supply is to order a ton of them, but then you don't want to get stuck with a ton of switches either. Then there is the envelope and TESTING EACH SWITCH (YES, which did happen) and driving to the post office etc....

This whole thing just makes me want to buy a watch.

:roll: Don't ask.

Steve C

Quote from: aronI have a few more coming in and I guess I will stop after that.

Aron,

PLLLLLLEEEEEAAAAAAAAASEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Don't stop selling them.  I would much rather buy them from you, and I'm sure others feel the same way.  No offense to the other guy.

MRTelec

Just to clarify...These switches are on sale at my supplier until Dec. 24.  Since it's such a great deal, I thought I'd pass it on to you guys.  I'm just charging the cost of the switch and shipping.  I'm not pocketing any money.

MRTelec

Ok, I have orders for 50 switches so far.  Either email or PM me with what you want and I'll get back to you with a total price.

EdJ

Aron;for what it`s worth:Me and my kids just loved the fact that we had a parcel from Honolulu Hawaii.It really made our day when we looked at the map.Besides that i`d like you to know that,even when you were a bit more expensive,I would buy yours anyway.You have been the greatest help over the years and ,to me,that is counting more.]
without your help most of us wouldn`t even have a clue what to do with a soldering iron.
Your swithes work beautiful and so does all of Steve`s stuff.
I cannot say that of other people selling stuff on the internet
Greetings,Ed

Sorry for my bad English

Rory

Are you a member of CE Distribution as well?  I saw they were on sale there, great deal.

aron

re: this thread. I didn't ask MRTelec to stop selling switches, but I did ask him to stop advertising them on this forum.

I have numerous reasons why I did this and anyone that wants to know is free to contact me regarding this.

You are also of course free to contact him for switches.

This whole thing feels funny since I have no idea who he is at all.

I apologize in advance to the number of people that will feel that I am applying undue censorship.