hammond enclosures

Started by scaesic, August 23, 2006, 11:38:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

scaesic

Quote from: DuncanM on September 02, 2006, 07:44:21 PM
An Eddystone BB type box from "RAPID" would be £4.23 +VAT             

and then £3.45+VAT for delivery .......

That's your 9 quid right there. Pots at about 50p each, cheap knobs from 14p, cheap plastic jack sockets are 30p, but no footswitches - that would have to come from elsewhere (with another delivery charge).
i think i tried ordering from rapid before but you have to be a registered company :s

Austin73

I've ordered from rapid loadds and you don't have to be a registered company. They are pretty quick but not that cheap when it comes to boxes.

Try Das Musikding they were good cheap and quick or try Bowood he is really good but the boxes are a bit cheaper looking, need polishing.

Or try Maplin igf you just need cheap crappy boxes they do large aluminium one that are bent rather than cast for 2.99

Hope this helps if not PM me

Aus
Bazz Fuss, Red LLama, Harmonic Jerkulator, LoFo MoFo, NPN Boost, Bronx Cheer, AB Box, Dual Loop, Crash Sync

disto

maplin do eddystone cast aluminium boxes too. i prefer them to the bent cases as they have restrictions due to the way they are bent. the cast ones are great, a fairly large size is £2.99 and there are some smaller ones for less. has anyone found somewhere that sells small quantities of resistors for less than 7p each? maplin use to do them for 1p

newbie builder

I've had good luck with both effects connection and pedal parts plus.
//