some more annoying questions

Started by snufkin, August 29, 2006, 10:47:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

snufkin

hey just some quick questions ::)

-does it matter if i use 470k pots on the tremulus lune where 500k is specified (cos im not shure how this effects it)

-does eny one have a project with an ldr on the outside of the enclosure that effects the effect (if you see what i mean :P)

-and does any one have a phase 90 vero

sory to bother all you busy and clever people but
i already searched for the answers here and the net with no luck

thanks
easyface,phase 90,many fuzz faces,feedback looper,tremulus lune and so on soon to be ADA!

Seljer

Mark Hammer

Quote from: snufkin on August 29, 2006, 10:47:14 AM
hey just some quick questions ::)

-does it matter if i use 470k pots on the tremulus lune where 500k is specified (cos im not shure how this effects it)
A 500k and 470k are, for all intents and purposes the same pot.  Very very few pots will be the exact specific stated value.
Quote-does any one have a project with an ldr on the outside of the enclosure that effects the effect (if you see what i mean :P)
The old Electro-harmonix Soul Kiss used a mouth-controlled optical sensor.  The trouble with externally mounted LDRs is that their functioning will depend on ambient light conditions, which will vary considerably.  Not impossible, just unpredictable.
Quote-and does any one have a phase 90 vero
Given the popularity of the circuit, can't imagine there *isn't* one in the gallery here.

snufkin

thanks all of you

ive been searching and searched the gallery for a week but i still cant find that elusive phase 90 vero

maby ill do one my self it will be slow but my very first project was a fuzz face i veroed my self before i new there were such things as pre done layouts :icon_redface:

when i look back im kinda proud

i have a schem for the soul kiss some one sent me once it looks wierd
easyface,phase 90,many fuzz faces,feedback looper,tremulus lune and so on soon to be ADA!