Octup Vero Layout!

Started by KerryF, August 29, 2006, 04:15:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RaceDriver205

Well its possible you've got as much as you can get. Try winding down the tone controls to zero, and selecting the bridge pickup.

KerryF

theres no tone control.  only a bias and a volume.  and i am using the bridge pickup.

RLBJR65

I'm with jmusser I bread boarded it once and played around some but could never get a decent octave out of it. Worked best for me with a single wound bridge pickup. Tim notes unmatched fets. I would guess he grabbed a couple at random but maybe his his were matched much closer than yours.

Richard
Richard Boop

RaceDriver205

No no 1800, I meant the tone controls on your guitar

KerryF

ohhh  ;D i will try that.  right now im starting the schematic for my September submission contest!!!   :D

Fp-www.Tonepad.com

sockets for the FETs would be wise. Also note that the FETs mentioned have different pinouts, BUT as far as I know, they all have the Gate on one of the outer pins, so if you had the pinout wrong, turning them around would fix it... so, socket those FETs.

Fp
www.tonepad.com : Effect PCB Layout artwork classics and originals : www.tonepad.com

KerryF

Im pretty sure I have them in right.  Can you please look at my layout and tell me how J201s would go in.  It would really help if you can draw up a quick thing showing how I should put them in.  Since you have experience with this all and I would really like to get this working correctly.

If you would do this, thanks so much.  I understand how buisy you are, but it would help a lot.

Thanks,
Kerry