Layouts Gallery Question

Started by markm, September 15, 2006, 06:49:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

markm

Some of you may know that I have been adding some new layouts into my layouts gallery.
My question is, do y'all prefer that I include the PNP transfer with the layout or, is just the layout okay?
I am using bancika's AMAZING DIY Layout Creator to do my layouts and anyone else using the program could easily duplicate them for
making a transfer but, some may not.
Look here to see what I mean......  http://aronnelson.com/gallery/album15

Which is the preference here?

QSQCaito

I believe that if it doesn't represent a problem to you, it would be more building-encouraging if the PNP is there. It's very helpful.. being sincere, i wouldn't build it if i don't have the PNP :P im lazy :P

bye bye

DAC
D.A.C

$uperpuma

yeah, as if you don't do enough for us :)    Actually, having the transfer helps immensely for those of us that aren't quite to that point of making a PCB from a schem yet.   
Breadboards are as invaluable as underwear - and also need changed... -R.G.

jimbob

mark- not to get off the subject but i finished your Dod250 1977 and its great! Thanks. Its a whole different flavor.
"I think somebody should come up with a way to breed a very large shrimp. That way, you could ride him, then after you camped at night, you could eat him. How about it, science?"

markm

Quote from: jimbob on September 16, 2006, 02:34:51 AM
mark- not to get off the subject but i finished your Dod250 1977 and its great! Thanks. Its a whole different flavor.

jimbob, Thanks, great to hear you like it.
WOW!, people actually DO use my layouts  :icon_surprised:
It is a much different flavor but, good at the same time!

bancika

wow! people actually use my software :)
your layouts rock mark, keep 'em coming
The new version of DIY Layout Creator is out, check it out here

$uperpuma

see... buddies from all over the world... thats why I love this place...
Breadboards are as invaluable as underwear - and also need changed... -R.G.

bancika

yeah, great exchange of ideas and knowledge  :icon_idea:

markm

Quote from: bancika on September 16, 2006, 09:58:31 AM
wow! people actually use my software :)
your layouts rock mark, keep 'em coming

bancika, Thank you again my friend for making the Layout world a bit more user-friendly!
BTW, my Red Llama layout has been built and is now a Verified working model!  :icon_biggrin:

bancika

submit it man  :icon_idea: I made new submission system directly from online gallery. It solved firewall problems many of you guys had. And I really didn't expect it to do this well at "audience":icon_wink:

markm

Quote from: bancika on September 16, 2006, 09:00:31 PM
submit it man  :icon_idea: I made new submission system directly from online gallery. It solved firewall problems many of you guys had.

NICE! I like it.
Well, I just added 3 more to your collection bancika!!  :)

Quote from: bancika on September 16, 2006, 09:00:31 PM
I really didn't expect it to do this well at "audience":icon_wink:

Why?? what you have done with this software is truly amazing!  :icon_biggrin:

bancika

Cool, thanks :) I will post them all today.
It was new expirience for me...but I got really nice ideas from you guys
Best regards

ehofherr

I've recently tried my hand at some DIY.  I've read, and read, and read as most of you once did.  I'm not proficient at all of this from schem to soldered board.  I appreciate your layouts and PNP's.  It's that one extra piece that I can use to double-check my work/thinking.

Funny thing is, YOUR gallery is in my favorites.  I've been pondering making the Liquid Sunshine.  Thank-you for your hard work; it really helps a guy like me.  All I can offer is advice on woodworking/guitars.
Need help with woodworking?  Just ask.

markm

Thank you for the kind words.
You made my day today and positive comments like yours make all the work worth it  :)
Thanks again!

idlechatterbox

I personally wonder how Markm and Bancika have time to actually play guitar. Great websites both of you have. Very inspirational. Good luck in school Bancika (not sure how you have time for that either!)  :icon_eek:

bancika

Haha, you're right. I hardly find some time to play...maybe half an hour average per day...not enough :)
Tnx  :icon_wink:

markm

Quote from: idlechatterbox on September 26, 2006, 08:24:15 AM
I personally wonder how Markm and Bancika have time to actually play guitar.

:icon_lol:
Between doing layouts, and building projects, I still find time to play but, not as much as I'd like because there's the kids, the wife, work and
(most married fellas will understand this part!) the "honey-do" list, my life's pretty full!
Good thing I don't have a regular band gig right now huh?  :icon_eek: