TROUBEDVARIANCE IS BACK!!!!!

Started by troubledtom, September 18, 2006, 02:35:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

troubledtom

COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!
     - tom :icon_wink:

troubledtom

just remember it ain't over til you're dead , and some would beg to differ at that. keep rock'n.
           - tom  :icon_twisted:

AL

Good to hear from you. Welcome back... now put yer shirt on and get back to work   :icon_mrgreen:

AL

AL

By the way - what are you building? You've got a pile of them on your desk so it must be interesting.

AL

dr

.....hell,Tom-I've died three times now;I just don't have the sense enough to lay down yet..... ;)

Dave_B

I just saw this thread.  It's a little wierd.  I was wondering about you yesterday and you posted... yesterday. 

Welcome back, sir!
Help build our Wiki!

Marcos - Munky

Welcome back, buddy. We all was missing you. I will drink a beer for your return. OK, it won't be ONLY ONE beer......  :icon_twisted: :icon_twisted: :icon_twisted:

Somicide

Many beers, can be a good thing, but not when that beer is in the hand opposite the iron!  Friends don't let friends drink and solder!  (too many burns that way!)
Peace 'n Love

troubledtom

i drink beer and solder, that's when i tweak and bend circuits. in production like painting it's an artistic party. but when it comes to
make'n core circuits it's all BIZZ. the last part zvex himself taught me.  :icon_wink: Z. was very kind to me when i was start'n out. :icon_cool:
         i'm gonna get a beer,
                       peace,
                            - tom

amz-fx

troubledtom

Quote from: amz-fx on September 20, 2006, 08:24:30 PM
Greetings Bro'

Welcome Back!

-Jack

cool jack thank you ..................... and all the pedal pals!
   peace,
      - tom

troubledtom

Quote from: AL on September 19, 2006, 09:00:10 AM
By the way - what are you building? You've got a pile of them on your desk so it must be interesting.

AL

alphawaves, omegawaves, triwaves,swash's,and others.
  peace,
            - tom