What should I put in this enclosure?

Started by Paul Marossy, September 22, 2006, 07:46:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul Marossy

I have this kinda cool enclosure that someone sent me for free. It's already got holes drilled for two footswitches. Any suggestions as to what I should put in it?

pbrommer

A couple two switch ones I can think of off the top of my head:

ROG's Double Drive (gotta get mine up and going)
ToneGod's Vanishing Point
ToneGod's Payback
A Dual compressor of sorts

That's all I've got
Patrick
  • SUPPORTER

MetalGod

put some DPDT footswitches back in it and use it as a channel & reverb footswitch  ;) ;D

:icon_twisted:

burnt fingers

That looks prett big, maybe you could build one of your tube pedals in it.  Use one hole for the footswitch and the second for a cool Fender type jewel lamp.
Rock and Roll does not take a vacation!!

www.rockguitarlife.com
My Music

Paul Marossy

Some good ideas so far. Keep 'em  coming.  :icon_cool:

KerryF

Build something where 1 hole is for a bypass switch, and the other you can make a LDR mod and put the LDR there.  It looks light a good box to have your foot up against and rocking back and forth for the LDR.

O

$uperpuma

Breadboards are as invaluable as underwear - and also need changed... -R.G.

DDD

Paul,
use the box for the gadget you actually need for :-)
Too old to rock'n'roll, too young to die

Paul Marossy

Quoteuse the box for the gadget you actually need for :-)

Yeah, but the problem is that I don't need anything to put in it. But, it's there, so something needs to go in it!  :icon_lol:

StephenGiles

Drill another couple of holes and use it for an ADA Final Phase.
"I want my meat burned, like St Joan. Bring me pickles and vicious mustards to pierce the tongue like Cardigan's Lancers.".

Paul Marossy

QuoteDrill another couple of holes and use it for an ADA Final Phase.

Hmm... that's an idea. I think that an ADA Flanger clone could also be put in this enclosure, too. That one is kind of intimidating, though. I don't suppose the Final Phase is any simpler?

StephenGiles

They are all easy to me I'm afraid - it's the amount of daylight available to build them in which is my problem. It's now 6:19pm here in our part of the UK and it's just starting to get dark. Roll on next May to July!
"I want my meat burned, like St Joan. Bring me pickles and vicious mustards to pierce the tongue like Cardigan's Lancers.".

Paul Marossy

QuoteThey are all easy to me I'm afraid - it's the amount of daylight available to build them in which is my problem. It's now 6:19pm here in our part of the UK and it's just starting to get dark.

Umm... don't you have electricity?  :icon_lol: