Resonators????

Started by StephenGiles, September 28, 2006, 04:17:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

StephenGiles

"I want my meat burned, like St Joan. Bring me pickles and vicious mustards to pierce the tongue like Cardigan's Lancers.".

Mark Hammer

I've never knowingly heard one, so the question arises: why have 3 parallel sections that seem to be the very same filter mixed down to mono?  Explain, please.

StephenGiles

Exactly, but possibly the idea is to control each filter separately. Perhaps Scott would elaborate???
"I want my meat burned, like St Joan. Bring me pickles and vicious mustards to pierce the tongue like Cardigan's Lancers.".

R.G.

The second page of the schemo shows a pot controlling the current through the LEds for each filter. I think the idea is indeed to control each one separately, putting multiple resonances into the audio path. Voicing filters you know.
R.G.

In response to the questions in the forum - PCB Layout for Musical Effects is available from The Book Patch. Search "PCB Layout" and it ought to appear.

StephenGiles

So perhaps an arrangement could be set up to automate each filter controller, and to have each filter tuned differently, combine that with a decent envelope follower option and perish the thought.........place a distortion in front.....and we could have something very interesting - something not yet in a pedal??