super rediculous extreme bsiab II

Started by nag hammadi, October 02, 2006, 02:58:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

343 Salty Beans

Quote from: nag hammadi on October 03, 2006, 08:02:45 PM
i make a lot of different pedals fairly regularly, but i jus picked that one to experiment on because so many guys at the shop like it.

i do too.

Haven't tried the BSIABII....just haven't found the time. I need a good distortion for my bass, too...right now I'm using an old ZOOM BFX-708, and it sucks tone like MAD. It's either that or the Big Muff, which is really tried-and-true.

aron

Quoteso just to satisfy my curiosity, i want to make my next build with the very highest quality components i can find. 

I get you. I tried the very same thing! I wanted to create the end all Shaka 3 so I used the very BEST components. I wired extra careful, did everything right and it sounded "stale". My ceramic cap created Shaka 3 is way, way better. Go figure!

nag hammadi

Quote from: 343 Salty Beans on October 04, 2006, 12:02:30 AM
Quote from: nag hammadi on October 03, 2006, 08:02:45 PM
i make a lot of different pedals fairly regularly, but i jus picked that one to experiment on because so many guys at the shop like it.

i do too.

Haven't tried the BSIABII....just haven't found the time. I need a good distortion for my bass, too...right now I'm using an old ZOOM BFX-708, and it sucks tone like MAD. It's either that or the Big Muff, which is really tried-and-true.

i would try the bsiab .  i have a feeling it will keep the balls on your bass... :icon_eek:
in the face of you all i stand defiant - subhumans

nag hammadi

Quote from: aron on October 04, 2006, 02:27:22 AM
Quoteso just to satisfy my curiosity, i want to make my next build with the very highest quality components i can find. 

I get you. I tried the very same thing! I wanted to create the end all Shaka 3 so I used the very BEST components. I wired extra careful, did everything right and it sounded "stale". My ceramic cap created Shaka 3 is way, way better. Go figure!

yeah, i can believe it.  but it is one of those things where if you just do it once and prove to yourself that sometimes the best part is not the most expensive...
in the face of you all i stand defiant - subhumans